The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.45% between 2023-2033
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Organ Transplant Diagnostics Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global organ transplant diagnostics market was valued at $4.03 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $11.78 billion by 2033, growing at a staggering CAGR of 10.45%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for global organ transplant diagnostics:
- Rise in the incidence of chronic diseases leading to organ failure increases the use of transplant diagnostics
- Increase in the adoption of stem cell therapy and incidences of leukemia leading to an upsurge in demand for transplant diagnostics tests
- Advantages of developing advanced molecular and genomic technologies in the transplant diagnostics tests
- Presence of favorable regulatory scenarios including reimbursement schemes
The detailed study is a compilation of 12 market data tables and 159 figures spread through 212 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Swati Sood, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “With a rise in the incidence of chronic diseases leading to organ failure and an upsurge in adoption of stem cell therapy, the global organ transplant diagnostics market is expected to witness significant growth.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Organ Transplant Diagnostics Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- BAG Group GmbH
- bioMérieux S.A.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Eurobio Scientific
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Immucor, Inc.
- Omixon Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories
- CareDx, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Recent Industry Developments in the Global Organ Transplant Diagnostics Market
- In April 2023, bioMérieux S.A. and Oxford Nanopore entered into a strategic partnership agreement to develop innovative infectious disease diagnostics, which would also lead to the development of infectious disease tests used during transplantation.
- In April 2023, CareDx and Miromatrix announced an exclusive partnership to advance research using bioengineered organs for human transplantation.
- In December 2022, GenDx partnered with Azure Biosystems, a leading provider of innovative bioanalytical solutions for protein and genomic research, to demonstrate the compatibility of the Azure Cielo 6 qPCR System with the GenDx KMRtype and KMRtrack kits.
- In November 2022, Bio-Rad Laboratories and NuProbe USA signed a licensing agreement for digital PCR assay development. The technology would advance Bio-Rad’s portfolio.
- In October 2022, Eurobio Scientific finalized the purchase of a 100% stake in Genome Diagnostics BV (GenDx) in a deal valued at $132.3 million.
- In September 2022, BioMAdvanced Diagnostics announced fundraising of $1.3 million. The fundraising would allow BioMAdvanced Diagnostics to finalize the design of its first products and to start two clinical studies, one on the rejection of kidney transplants and the other on the lung.
- In September 2022, BioMAdvanced Diagnostics announced the launch of Design Freeze of its IVD test for transplant kidney rejection.
- In September 2022, GenDx announced that it signed a non-exclusive service agreement with Oxford Nanopore Technologies (Oxford Nanopore) to bring its new NGS-Turbo product to the transplant market for high-resolution HLA typing.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in precision medicine? Speak to our analysts
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch