The market is expected to increase at CAGR of 3.34% during the forecast period 2023-2033
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Non-Destructive Testing Services in Aerospace and Defense Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global non-destructive testing (NDT) services in the aerospace and defense market was valued at $1.29 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $1.81 billion by 2033.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for NDT services in aerospace and defense:
- Easy integration with the manufacturing process
- Increase in demand for maintaining high standards for warfare scenarios.
The detailed study is a compilation of 50 market data tables and 17 figures spread through 138 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Arunkumar Sampathkumar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “Ultrasonics, eddy current, and radiographic testing are the prominent testing methods within the A&D domain. While radiography continues to grow in utilization, magnetic particle and penetrant testing methods of non-destructive testing are also gaining traction. Increasing automation in manufacturing and deployment of technologies such as additive manufacturing will continue to drive the uptake of non-destructive testing solutions. Further efforts toward capacity planning across the value chain will also drive the investment in non-destructive testing. Digitalization and associated ICT capability-based enhancements will enhance the growth in this market.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the NDT Services for Aerospace and Defense Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Applus Services, S.A.
- CvdTek, Inc
- Element Materials Technology
- FORCE Technology
- Intertek Group plc
- Lynx Inspection Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Magnetic Inspection Laboratory, Inc.
- MISTRAS Group
- QC Laboratories, Inc.
- SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA
- TEAM Inc.
- TWI Ltd.
- Waygate Technologies
Recent Developments in the Global NDT Services for Aerospace and Defense Market
- In November 2022, Applus Services, S.A. signed a cooperative agreement with Sentin GmbH, a Germany-based software company, to enhance testing with artificial intelligence (AI). The company would integrate AI with its inspection and work with Sentin GmbH in the area of image recognition and evaluation.
- In September 2022, TWI Ltd. signed a memorandum of understanding with Cutech, a Singapore-based inspection services provider, to collaborate and work on advanced inspection services. The Cutech has a global presence in Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., India, Indonesia, and Malaysia and provides non-destructive testing services to defense, oil and gas, and petrochemical industries. The partnership of both companies would utilize their inspection expertise and develop new advanced NDT solutions.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in aircraft services? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive DeepTech™ MAP Analysis for Aerospace & Defense by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch