The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2031
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Disposable Protective Apparel Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the market size of disposable protective apparel was valued at $2.41 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $4.35 billion by 2031.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for disposable protective apparel:
- Rising Focus on Workplace Safety
- Product Innovation to Encourage End-User Adoption
- Growth in End-User Industries Utilizing Disposable Protective Apparel
The detailed study is a compilation of 146 market data tables and 16 figures spread through 235 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Sachin Singh, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “Disposable protective apparel is highly fragmented market with a large number of small and medium scale players present in the market. China accounted for the prominent supply of disposable protective apparel and related raw materials. In the last few years, especially since 2020, manufacturers have uplifted their production capacities with increasing demand for disposable protective apparel. The government in various regions supported the manufacturers to increase domestic production by providing support and procuring the products manufactured and thereby ensuring the long-term supply. Moreover, increasing digitalization coupled with the pandemic conditions accelerated the online sales of disposable protective apparel.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Existing Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are
- 3M Company
- Ansell Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc
- International Enviroguard, Inc.
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
- Kimberley-Clark Professionals
- Scandia Gear Europe B.V.
- Uvex Group
- Asatex AG
- Derekduck Industries Corp
- Dastex Reinraumzubehor GmbH & Co. KG
- ENMED Global
- Magid Glove & Safety
- OccuNomix International LLC
- Anqiu Berland Garment Co., Ltd.
Recent Developments in the Disposable Protective Apparel Market
- In April 2022, Toray Industries, Inc. announced that it had developed LIVMOA 4500AS disposable personal protective clothing. The new offering complies with the JIS T 8115 Type 4 standard for “Spray-tight” chemical self-protective apparel.
- In January 2021, the Uvex Safety Group GmbH & Co. KG acquired shares in HexArmor and now holds a majority stake in the company. This agreement is anticipated to strengthen the company’s market position in North America.
- In June 2018, DuPont announced plans to invest more than $400 million in the water & protection segment to increase capacity for the manufacture of TYVEK nonwoven materials at its Luxembourg site due to growing global demand. The expansion for the new operating line of TYVEK nonwoven materials is expected to be completed in 2023.
Healthcare to Dominate the Disposable Protective Apparel Market by End User Type
Disposable protective apparel is being utilized by end users, such as healthcare, automotive, construction, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, chemicals, and others. Healthcare and automotive are one of the most prominent end users globally.
Disposable protective apparel is widely used in the healthcare industry to protect workers and patients from contaminants such as micro-organisms. Moreover, disposable protective apparel is used to protect workers from liquids, gases or solid particulates, or heat in oil and gas and chemical industries.
As per the study conducted by BIS Research, among different end users, the healthcare segment is expected to be the largest segment during the forecast period 2022-2031. The growing use of disposable protective apparel is attributed to the increased need for disposable protective apparel in protecting healthcare workers.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in advanced materials, chemicals, and fuels industry? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive DeepTech™ MAP Analysis for Advanced Materials, Chemicals, and Fuels by BIS Research:
High-Performance Textile Market
High-End Synthetic Suede Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English