InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of market assessment report on “Global Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics Market By Application Area, By Type of Software Solution, By Mode Of Deployment, By End-User, By Region, Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue And Forecast Till 2031”
According to the latest research by InsightAce Analytic, the global Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market size is valued at US$ 1.23 Billion in 2022, and it is expected to reach US$ 3.12 Billion in 2031, recording a promising CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period of 2023-2031.
The supply chain management services for cells and therapies support various supply chain stages by offering customizable services. Providing personalized treatments and smart packaging is a major challenge in this market.
Supply chains’ demanding situations and needs increase the call for extra superior IT solutions. Maximum pharmaceutical businesses are taking part with IT businesses to make services computerized and much less complex. Advanced technology systems for supply chain information control permit you to manage, manipulate, and monitor the supply chains in only a few clicks. For instance, Marken is developing technology designed to cope with complex logistics and offer the greatest supply chain solutions for the fast-growing cellular and gene therapies market. The continuous improvements in the supply chain management offerings are anticipated to boom the Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market in the upcoming years.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1694
Some of the prominent players in the Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market are:
- Be The Match BioTherapies
- Brooks Life Sciences
- Lykan Bioscience
- Clarkston Consulting
- Hypertrust Patient Data Care
- SAVSU Technologies
- Title21 Health Solutions
- sedApta Group
- Vineti, Stafa Cellular Therapy
- Thermo Fisher Scientific(Patheon)
- Biocair, Marken(UPS Company)
- Modality Solutions
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions SE
- Catalent, Inc
- BioLife Solutions, Inc.
- Biostor Ltd
- Yourway Biopharma Services Company
- Atelerix Ltd
- Other Prominent Players
Leading manufacturers of this field focus on offering high quality and customizable services to the clients. Also, partnerships, collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions are helping market players to boost their businesses.
Key developments in the market:
- In Jan 2023, Cryoport and Syneos Health formed a new strategic partnership to improve cell and gene therapies. The partnership will help cell and gene therapies get better around the world and will be the first fully integrated biopharmaceutical and supply chain solution for the business. This agreement will help speed up treatment and improve results by giving more people around the world access to these life-changing therapies.
- In Oct 2022, TrakCel and ZS collaborated to advance cell and gene orchestration using AI-based solutions. The objective of the TrakCel and ZS partnership was to contribute proactive analysis and forecasting to reduce further treatment delays, product loss, and resource waste, thereby reducing the global cost of CGTs. The partnership aimed to extend supply chain orchestration beyond the visibility of supply chain progress into end-to-end order orchestration implementation and the ability to take immediate action to the planning to modify and improve the supply chain in order to increase efficiencies and decrease delivery times and costs.
- In March 2021, Be The Match BioTherapies and Orchard Therapeutics had expanded their multi-year partnership to include supply chain services in support of the upcoming commercial launch of LibmeldyTM (autologous CD34+ cells encoding the ARSA gene), Orchard’s recently approved gene therapy in Europe for the treatment of early-onset metachromatic leukodystrophy. (MLD).
Curious about this latest version of the report? Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1694
Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics Market Report Scope
Market size value in 2022
USD 1.23 Bn
Revenue forecast in 2031
USD 3.12 Bn
Growth rate CAGR
CAGR of 11.2 % from 2023 to 2031
Representation of revenue in US$ Billion, and CAGR from 2023 to 2031
2019 to 2022
The forecast of revenue, the position of the company, the competitive market statistics, growth prospects, and trends
Application Area, Software Solution, End-user, Type of Deployment
North America; Europe; Asia Pacific; Latin America; Middle East & Africa
U.S.; Canada; U.K.; Germany; China; India; Japan; Brazil; Mexico; The UK; France; Italy; Spain; China; Japan; India; South Korea; Southeast Asia; South Korea; Southeast Asia
The growing need for cell and gene treatments, growing medical trials, and improvements in real-time supply chain operations are expected to enhance the quality of the cell and gene therapies supply chain management services during the forecast period. In addition, developing medical technologies, rising customizable facilities, enhancing efficacy of CGT supply chain services, and the increasing innovations in the supply services is expected to fuel the market expansion.
However, the excessive funding cost required for CGT supply chain services, lack of standard therapy protocols, and complicated tactics may hamper the market growth over the projected period.
In terms of region, the North America region is the primary revenue holder of this market due to rising awareness about cell therapies, increasing government investments in the R&D of cell therapies to treat various diseases and high demand for novel therapies. In addition to this, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow faster owing to the growing cell therapy manufacturing industries and the improving efficiency of CGT supply chain services.
Request for Discount: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/discount/1694
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2023 to 2031 based on Application Area
- Donor eligibility assessment
- Sample collection
- Patient verification and treatment follow-up
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2023 to 2031 based on Type of Software Solution
- Cell orchestration platform
- Enterprise manufacturing system
- Inventory management system
- Laboratory information management system
- Logistics management system
- Patient management system
- Quality management system
- Tracking and tracing system
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2023 to 2031 based on End-User
- Cell Therapy Lab
- Research Institute
- Commercial Organization
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2023 to 2031 based on Type of Deployment
Market Size (Value US$ Mn) & Forecasts and Trend Analyses, 2023 to 2031 based on Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2023 to 2031
Europe Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2023 to 2031
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2023 to 2031
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2023 to 2031
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market revenue (US$ Million) by Country, 2023 to 2031
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Obtain Report Customization Details @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1694
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for global Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market
- To receive industry overview and future trends of global Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market
- To analyze the Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market drivers and challenges
- To get information on the Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market size value (US$ Mn) forecast till 2031
- Major Investments, Mergers & Acquisition in global Cell and Gene Therapy Supply Chain/Logistics market industry
Other Related Reports Published by InsightAce Analytic:
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets, and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 551 226 6109
Site Visit: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. Tel.: +1 551 226 6109 Email: email@example.com Site Visit: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ Follow Us @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/insightace-analytic-pvt-ltd/ Subscribe Our Exclusive Newsletters @ https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/latest-market-research-reports-6929319878155739136/