From fleet renewals to more fuel-efficient aircraft, as well as transition to more efficient narrowbody aircraft have been key in the industry’s strategy toward emissions control and emissions intensity reduction.
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Aviation Emissions Control Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global emissions from commercial aviation amounted to 865.72 MMT of CO2 in 2021, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.03% and reach 1,203.42 MMT of CO2 by 2032.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for aviation emissions control:
- Prioritization of sustainable aviation operations and manufacturing
- Innovation at the industrial level for reduction of fuel burn and improved aircraft performance
- Demand from new regulatory standards for aviation emissions
The detailed study is a compilation of 101 market data tables and 30 figures spread through 248 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Dhrubajyoti, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “The LiDAR software market is likely to grow multi-fold in the coming years during the forecast period, owing to the rapidly growing adoption of LiDAR software solutions across automotive and smart infrastructure applications. With the advancement in LiDAR technologies, hardware, and software, LiDAR solutions are becoming more cost-effective and high-performing solutions. The LiDAR software solution providers are focused on developing LiDAR solutions that align with the changing demand patterns across various end-use verticals for LiDAR software solutions. In terms of market rivalry/competition, LiDAR software is highly fragmented; however, the market is expected to reach higher consolidation levels over the coming years, with companies getting involved in merger and acquisition activities. The established LiDAR software solution providers are expected to face stiff competition from established and emerging LiDAR software solution providers that are entering the LiDAR industry.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Aviation Emissions Control Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Airbus SE
- Embraer S.A.
- GE Aerospace
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- MTU Aero Engines
- Pratt & Whitney
- Rolls-Royce plc.
- Safran S.A.
- Textron Aviation Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- American Airlines
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Singapore Airlines Group (SIA)
- The Emirates Group
- United Airlines, Inc.
Recent Developments in the Global Aviation Emissions Control Market
- In July 2022, GE Aerospace completed the initial testing phase of its megawatt-class hybrid electric propulsion system designed to power commercial aircraft. The milestone test will take the development toward the integration and certification phases, with the company planning to make the engine available for airframers by 2030 at the earliest.
- In June 2022, Airbus and the Japanese government signed an MoU that will develop pathways for the adoption of hydrogen in the Japanese aviation sector. Under the agreement, infrastructure for the use of hydrogen in flights, as well as jet fuel-based ground operations, will be developed.
- In February 2022, Embraer S.A., Widerøe Corporation, and Rolls-Royce plc. entered a partnership agreement to jointly develop green propulsion technology for commercial aviation. The agreement is expected to lead to the development of a potential regional aircraft based on hydrogen and/or electric propulsion. Currently, feasibility studies and conceptual design of the aircraft are underway.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in aviation? Speak to our analysts
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English