The 3D printing market size was $15.8 billion in 2021, as per the latest research report by GlobalData Plc. According to the report, the 3D printing market will garner a CAGR of 22.4% from 2021 to 2026. The increasing use of 3D printing in the healthcare sector, the ability to reduce manufacturing costs, and the rising popularity of technologically advanced solutions are anticipated to propel the 3D printing market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, the popularity of digital twins and specialist applications will eventually drive the market growth positively.
Read our FREE Sample Report for more insights on the 3D printing market forecast
3D Printing Market FAQs
- What was the 3D printing market size in 2021?
The 3D printing market size was $15.8 billion in 2021.
- What is the 3D printing market growth rate during 2021-2026?
The 3D printing market will witness a CAGR growth of 22.4% during 2021-2026.
- What are the key segments of the 3D printing market?
The key 3D printing market is segmented by component, vertical, and region.
- Which region accounted for the highest in 3D printing market growth?
Asia-Pacific accounted for the highest 3D printing market share in 2021 and is expected to continue doing so during the forecast period.
- Which are the key players in the 3D printing market?
3D Systems Corp, Desktop Metal Inc, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Formlabs Inc, GE Additive (General Electric Co), and Others are key players in the 3D printing market.
For more queries related to 3D printing market, grab our sample report copy right here!
3D Printing Market Segment Highlights
- The hardware component segment accounted for the largest revenue in the 3D printing market share in 2021. The segment comprises machines that do additive processes to make physical things. These include metal 3D printers, polymers/ceramics 3D printers, and 3D bioprinters.
- The railway vertical segment held the largest 3D printing market share in 2021 and will continue to account for the largest revenue during the projected period.
- In terms of regional opportunities, Asia Pacific dominated the 3D printing market in 2021. This can be attributed to the rapid adoption of 3D printing solutions in China, India, and Japan. With an increasing number of customers and large-scale manufacturing plants in the region, the demand for 3D printing solutions is expected to remain high over the coming years.
Know more about the segment-based highlights, request for a free sample report
3D Printing Market Trend Analysis
The report covers the following
- Industry Value Chain
- PORTER’s Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Patent Analysis
- Job Analysis
- Venture Financing Analysis
- Social Media Analysis
- Technology Trends
- Macroeconomic Trends
- Regulatory Trends
- 3D Printing Timeline
- Technology Briefing
Download a free sample report for more 3D printing market trend analysis
3D Printing Market Competitive Scenario
Competition in the 3D printing industry is characterized by the presence of different vendors operating across different layers of the value chain and have a strong hold in their respective solution offerings.
Top 3D Printing Market Players
- 3D Systems Corp
- Desktop Metal Inc
- EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- Formlabs Inc
- GE Additive (General Electric Co)
- HP Inc
- Renishaw Plc
- Siemens AG
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Stratasys Ltd
Get free sample report for more vendor insights
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics, and insights on the world’s largest industries. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our mission is to help our clientele ranging from professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. Continuously enriching 50+ terabytes of unique data and leveraging the collective expertise of over 2,000 in-house industry analysts, data scientists, and journalists, as well as a global community of industry professionals, we aim to provide decision-makers with timely, actionable insights.
Head of PR EMEA
+44 (0)207 936 6400
Media Contacts Mark Jephcott Head of PR EMEA email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)207 936 6400
Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English