According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Water Purifier Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global water purifier market reached a value of US$ 42.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 71.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 9.4% during 2022-2027. A water purifier is mechanical equipment used for removing contaminants, such as organic and inorganic materials, microorganisms, chemicals, gases and particles, from water. It is commonly available in gravity, ultraviolet (UV), sediment, water softener and reverse osmosis (RO) variants that are widely used for residential and commercial applications. Water purifiers can aid in eliminating heavy metals from drinking water and can prevent water-borne diseases. As a result, they find extensive applications across various industries, such as food and beverage, chemical, oil and gas and pharmaceuticals.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/water-purifier-market/requestsample
Global Water Purifier Market Trends:
The global water purifier market is primarily being driven by the increasing demand for clean, chlorine- and toxin-free fresh water for domestic and healthcare applications. Moreover, various product innovations, such as the development of filter pitchers and ultra-filtration systems that are integrated with Wi-Fi technologies, are favoring the market growth. Other factors, including the integration of the water purifiers with the Internet of Things (IoT) that provide water-quality alerts and information through smartphone applications, along with the increasing expenditure capacities of the consumers, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/water-purifier-market
Global Water Purifier Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key players:
The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being:
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Unilever PLC/NV
- Panasonic Corporation
- Kinetico Incorporated
- Aquatech International LLC
- GE (General Electric) Appliances
- A.O. Smith Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Pentair PLC
- Kaz USA, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui Co., Ltd.
- Kent RO Systems Ltd
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- EcoWater Systems LLC
- 3M Company
- Ion Exchange Ltd.
Breakup by Technology Type:
- Gravity Purifiers
- RO Purifiers
- UV Purifiers
- Sediment Filter
- Water Softener
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Retail Stores
- Direct sales
Breakup by End-User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Europe (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Saudi Arabia Luxury Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Nigeria Online Food Delivery Market Size, Share, Report 2022-2027
- India Beauty and Personal Care Market Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- India Lithium-Ion Battery Market Report 2022-2027
- India Baby Care Products Market Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Diaper Market in India Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Indian Agricultural Equipment Market Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Indian Bakery Market Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- India Toys Market Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800