The usage of transient elastography devices in the identification of individuals suffering from liver illnesses, particularly non-alcoholic liver fibrosis diseases, where biopsies procedures are difficult to execute, is positively affecting the market’s growth in the coming years. In addition, manufacturers’ use of technological advancements to enhance their market share a broader product offering is increasing the market’s growth over time. The number of people with liver problems has risen as a result of an increase in sedentary, bad eating habits, and excessive alcohol usage. This, in turn, influences the pace at which liver cirrhosis and scarring are diagnosed.
VCTE and CAP are two methodologies that are moving the industry forward. VCTE aids in the development of quantitative estimates of liver characteristics such as liver fibrosis, while CAP aids in the measurement of amplitude variations in ultrasonography. Imaging methods such as non-invasive, painless, quick diagnosis, autonomous result production, which may be employed in non-traumatic hepatic fibrosis prognosis, and to anticipate the success pro therapy are also driving market expansion during the projection period.
Request a Free Sample Copy: https://marketresearchstrategy.com/request-sample-report/1106
Transient Elastography Devices Market Report Highlights
- During the projected period, the industry is likely to rise due to the high incidence of chronic liver disorders and increasing alcohol usage.
- Wuxi Hisky Medical Technologies Co., Ltd., a medical equipment firm located in China, announced the iLivTouch product line in August 2019, that employs multidimensional imaging-guided transient elastography to determine the current state of steatosis and hepatic fibrosis.
- The leading market participants are concentrating on product announcements, which are projected to propel the worldwide transient elastography devices market forward. For example, Echosens, a high-tech firm known for its FibroScan series of devices, announced the debut of FibroScan 630 Expert in the United States, a complete non-invasive solution for measuring stiffness and ensuring effective liver disease treatment, in November 2020.
TRANSIENT ELASTOGRAPHY DEVICES MARKET SEGMENTATION
The research report published by Market Research Strategy contains industry segments, as below-
Transient Elastography Devices Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Transient Elastography Devices Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Vibration Controlled Transient Elastography (VCTE)
- Controlled Attenuation Parameter
Transient Elastography Devices End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
Transient Elastography Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, South Africa etc.)
List of Key Players- Transient Elastography Devices Market
- CAP-Controlled Attenuation Parameters
- HISKY Medical Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Sandhill Scientific
- SMEDA Medical Co., Ltd.
- VCTE-Vibration Controlled Transient Elastographies
- Wuxi Hisky Medical Technologies Co., Ltd
To know more about the report @https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/healthcare/transient-elastography-devices-market
Browse Our Related Reports:
Drug Screening Laboratory Services Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
3D Bioprinting Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
Interatrial Shunt Device Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
About Market Research Strategy:
Market Research Strategy (MRS) is a dedicated and disciplined market research firm that delivers authentic consulting services with accurate data forecasting for research-related services. The positive and result-oriented approaches implemented by us are beneficial in identifying the market challenges of any brand or start-up company to penetrate the competitive business space.
MRS also supports numerous organizations with its syndicate data and research reports to establish and survive in the market by grabbing the available market opportunities. Our vast experience and huge client database turn out to be our wealth and also secures our market position at the top of the list. Besides, we make use of every single piece of information, mined from authentic sources, into a valuable asset of the report; aiding our clients with informed business decisions.
Market Research Strategy USA Phone: ++1 9176726599 Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://marketresearchstrategy.com/