The global Transcritical CO2 Systems market was valued at USD 23.76 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 91.68 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 18.0 %. CO2 is environmentally friendly, not flammable, economical and chemically inert and thus it is extensively used in refrigerators, heat pumps and air conditioners. Thermodynamic and transport properties of CO2 systems are superlative for its application in heat pumps and vapor compression refrigerating appliances. The key driver for the market is the low environmental impact of transcritical CO2 systems, stringent government regulations for elimination fluorinated refrigerants along with the low operating cost of the equipment.
In the area of automotive air-conditioning, CO2 can be used as an ideal substitute for R-134a, which is a toxic gas, dangerous to health.
Several research and development projects into transcritical refrigeration of CO2, heat pump and air-conditioning systems have been undertaken currently mainly as an increasing concern towards greenhouse gas emissions. During the last decade, commercialization of transcritical carbon dioxide heat pump water heaters has increased globally. In 2019, Cryogium launched the new transcritical CO2 condensing units and double compressor systems with features like easy installation, components accessibility, and high weather resistance. COâ‚‚ is increasingly being used as a refrigerant in ice skating rinks, as it saves nearly 80-90% of the energy usage. The cost of CO2 systems used in ice skating rinks declined in -the past few years, making transcritical CO2 an excellent substitute to ammonia. Majority of ice skating rinks employing transcritical CO2 systems are located in Canada. Carnot Refrigeration and SCM Frigo are the major players producing transcritical CO2 systems for ice skating rinks
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1871
Top Leading Players – Shecco SPRL, Mayekawa MSG., Systems LMP, Henry Technologies, Baltimore Aircoil Company among others
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Europe is expected to dominate the transcritical CO2 systems market owing to stringent regulations. The European Union is aiming to reduce the environmental impact of fluorinated gases via F-Gas regulation
- European market includes the countries like Germany, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, and Sweden.
- The cost of CO2 equipment is observed to decrease in various regions of the globe, thus helping the growth of this industry.
- Utilization of these systems in heat pumps is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period
- The equipment is also used in the food industry in the extraction of oils in bio-materials such as herbs, natural plants such as legumes and palms
- On the basis of application, the retail segment is expected to be the largest application segment with 65.1% market share
- The refrigeration segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period as this system of refrigeration is non-toxic and non-flammable and has a high safety rating
- Based on the application, the retail segment dominates the market with nearly 65.1% market share in 2018. Low Ozone-depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP) make them preferable in hypermarkets and supermarkets
- Recently, AK-PC 782A pack controller has developed specifically for refrigeration applications by the Danfoss, a Denmark based company. It integrates with the other system components such as valves, sensors, System Manager, and case controllers, using network communication.
- North America is expected to witness significant growth at CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period, owing to the growing demand in the region because of its non-toxic and inflammable nature
Power and energy industry comprises of key companies operating in fuel, petroleum, natural gas, and nuclear power markets. Constant production of energy and power is imperative for country’s economic growth. It also covers exploration and production of oil and gas reserves, oil and gas drilling, and refining industries. Power and energy sector is one of the most diversified sector across the globe. Rapid industrialization and urbanization has increased the dependency on power and energy and industries today consume large amounts of fuel making energy industry a crucial element of today’s industrial infrastructure.
Browse Complete Report “Transcritical CO2 Systems Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transcritical-co2-systems-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Transcritical CO2 Systems market on the basis of function, application and region:
Function (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Air Conditioning
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Heat Pumps
- Food Processing & Storage Facilities
- Ice Skating Rings
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1871
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of the clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com