The United States Minority Chamber of Commerce (U.S. MCC) launches the Minority Report, a digital news weekly program to help millions of Hispanic businesspeople acquire the real information of what is going on in America in all issues.
This digital program will air on Monday May 2nd from 8 A.M to 9 A.M. the Minority Report will be in Spanish and broken down in four segments:
- Provide business opportunities by identifying in-demand contracts and international trade, investment and international cooperation
- The Interview of the week, where public officials and business leaders will discuss both their experiences and insights of American business trends
- Deliver up-to-date Information about economic opportunities to our viewers through loans, grants, certifications, and resources for startup and help entrepreneurs to expand their opportunities.
- Update our viewers on the U.S. business update in all the segment of our economy and a window for foreign labor, to inform and empower Latino communities.
Miami, Florida. April 25, 2022. The U.S Minority Chamber of Commerce announces a new web series, the Minority Report, a digital news weekly program starting on Monday, May 2, 202 at 8:00 am to 9:00 AM E.T through our APP by the Chamber. Its message seeks the truth and advocates for the Hispanic community in America doing business nationwide and globally.
In this Digital Age, The Minority Report is expected to reach millions in Hispanic audiences and elites from Latin America and the Caribbean. People can access the program on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn at the U.S. Minority Chamber of Commerce as well in traditional channels in Miami, Honduras, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Colombia and Puerto Rico.
The U.S.MCC, is recognized internationally as one of the largest and most influential business organizations in the U.S.-Latin America & the Caribbean region. The objective of the web series is to provide innovative programming that informs and educates its viewers with updates about trends in the economy, commerce, events, connections , funding- finance, and how to live in the United States. The Minority Report is meant inspire and empower its Hispanic American audience with the knowledge and skillset to enhance their businesses.
The Minority Report is an independent digital network, minority-owned and operated by leaders in the U.S. MCC produced by Latinos that wish to illuminate truth by authentically representing our vital Hispanic American communities. This resource aims to explore the economy and leadership for over 7,500,000 minority businesses, both SMEs and large enterprises, while working together to connect people through trade, investment, international cooperation, and issues affecting our country.
“ The Minority Report will hire journalists with different backgrounds and points of view that will helps us create an informative news platform that will enrich the Latino community”, said the host of Minority Report Doug Mayorga , “The collapse of journalism in America has created a crisis that’s has divided our nation and destroyed the democratic system for our future generations. The powerful economic sector of Hispanic minorities no longer receives information they need to understand the critical issues facing both their businesses and communities. With the Minority Report, our viewers can make informative decisions for their families and hold elected officials accountable”.
- Give voice to an underserved Hispanic community.
- Create bridges to connect the many diverse cultures Latinos in our nation.
- Give genuine and true information while creating a conversation about the challenges that Hispanic community faces.
- Engage Latino viewers in our nation’s social, economic, and political discussions and debates.
- Organizing information through a platform for Hispanic newsmakers and policymakers
- Showcase Hispanic- CEO achievers creating positive role models for the Latino youth.
- Produce entrepreneurship educational programming
- Inspire Hispanic Americans viewers with daily uplifting and spiritual messages.
- Preserve a proud Latin American heritage.
- Recruit and train aspiring Hispanic American journalists
About The Minority Report: A weekly business report that presents interviews, educational segments, news, digital development. The Minority Report operates 11 television stations in 61 markets with a multiple platform and all the major broadcast networks in Latin America and more of 100 cities in the United States. The Minority Report ’s content is delivered via multiple-platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and over-the-air channels that will deliver innovative content that will cover Latin American and the Caribbean business both home and abroad. The program will advocate the priorities, issues, realities, and points-of-view from important players of the Hispanic community. Our network will provide relevant news, as well as celebrate Hispanic business success, culture, and history across America.
About the U.S MCC: Assists and promotes the development of the minority sector around the world and in the United States of America in the last 23 years by generating over 32000 international companies; assisted over 50,000 Minority small businesses and organized more than 900 conferences to promote opportunities for U.S Micro-Small Business entrepreneurs for the Caribbean and Latin America. The main goal is to foster commerce among exporters & importers; and to enhance the United States capacity and development to a new marketplace. For more information: www.minoritychamber.net
For more information: