The global smart stadium market trends exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market to grow at a CAGR of around 21% during 2021-2026, according to the latest report by IMARC Group.
Smart stadiums rely on automated technologies to offer updated information, special offers, bathroom location, seat upgradation, and parking availability. They utilize data analytics software, which helps personalize the fan experience via loyalty programs. The software also assists in navigating through the crowd faster. At present, there is a rise in the demand for smart stadiums worldwide on account of the rising popularity of sports and entertainment events.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-stadium-market/requestsample
The increasing demand for a hassle-free stadium experience represents one of the key factors impelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, leading players are providing sophisticated services to compete against at-home experience or entertainment systems. As a result, they are designing state-of-the-art stadiums with big screens, interactive seats, and augmented reality (AR). Moreover, due to rising environmental concerns among individuals, these players are launching smart stadium infrastructures that aid in conserving energy, reducing maintenance costs, and minimizing the number of operational staff required.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- GP Smart Stadium
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Johnson Controls International
- NEC Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Tech Mahindra Limited (Mahindra Group)
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
Ask Customization and Browse full report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-stadium-market
The report has segmented the market based on component, deployment model and application.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Deployment Model:
Breakup by Application:
- Digital Content Management
- Stadium and Public Security
- Building Automation Management
- Event Management
- Crowd Management
- Network Management
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Related Reports:
- Data Wrangling Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-wrangling-market
- Push-to-Talk Over Cellular Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/push-to-talk-over-cellular-market
- Security Testing Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-testing-market
- Managed Print Services Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/managed-print-services-market
- Payment Gateways Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/payment-gateways-market
- Digital Camera Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/digital-camera-market
- Particle Size Analysis Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/particle-size-analysis-market
- Laser Diode Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/laser-diode-market
- Email Encryption Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/email-encryption-market
- App Analytics Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/app-analytics-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801 USA Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.imarcgroup.com Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal