According to latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Silicon Wafer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global silicon wafer market grew at a CAGR of around 3% during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global silicon wafer market to continue its moderate growth during 2021-2026.
Silicon (Si) wafer is a semiconductor material installed with electronic integrated circuits (ICs) and microelectronic circuits. It is extensively used in smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, microchips, solar cells, military weapons, rectifiers, etc. In these devices, silicon wafers provide a wide range of current and voltage handling capacity along with high reliability, durability, and heat resistance. As a result, silicon wafers find extensive applications across diverse industries, including consumer electronics, energy generation, telecommunication, defense, automotive, etc.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/silicon-wafer-market/requestsample
Global Silicon Wafer Market Trends:
The expanding consumer electronics sector, along with the growing trend of device miniaturization trends, is primarily augmenting the market for silicon wafers. These wafers are also gaining traction among several electronic manufacturers to produce compact integrated circuits in smartphones, laptops, smartwatches, tablets, etc. Besides this, the rising environmental concerns due to high carbon footprints from fuel-based power plants are propelling the demand for renewable energy sources. The growing number of solar power plants is catalyzing the use of silicon wafers in photovoltaic cells. Additionally, significant growth in the automotive sector has led to the emergence of hybrid vehicles. In the coming years, the increasing penetration of Industry 4.0 technologies, including AI, IoT, machine learning, etc., will continue to bolster the global market for silicon wafers in the coming years.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/silicon-wafer-market
Global Silicon Wafer Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Global Wafers Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Okmetic Oy
- Shanghai Simgui Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd
- Silicon Materials Inc
- Siltronic AG
- SK Siltron Co., Ltd.
- Sumco Corporation
- Tokuyama Corporation.
- Virginia Semiconductor, Inc.
- Wafer Works Corporation.
Breakup by Wafer Size:
- 0 – 100 mm
- 100 – 200 mm
- 200 – 300 mm
- More than 300 mm
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Application:
- Solar Cells
- Integrated Circuits
- Photoelectric Cells
Breakup by End-Use:
- Consumer Electronics
Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Smart Lock Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-lock-market
- IoT Security Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/iot-security-market
- Telecom API Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/telecom-api-market
- Shipping Container Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/shipping-container-market
- Security Robots Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/security-robots-market
- Trade Credit Insurance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/trade-credit-insurance-market
- Smart Display Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-display-market
- Meat Processing Equipment Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/meat-processing-equipment-market
- Esports Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/esports-market
- Meat Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/meat-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800