According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Roofing Materials Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global roofing materials market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2021-2026.
Roofing materials offer shelter and protection against harsh environmental conditions. They comprise felt, drain, sheet, slate, grout, gravel, gutter, copper, base ply, coating, flashing, fasteners, insulation, joint tape, ridge cap, downspout, closure strip, underlayment, plastic cement, and asphalt shingles. Nowadays, leading manufacturers are introducing advanced roofing materials that are economical and effective in wet and windy regions.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/roofing-materials-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Roofing Materials Market Trends:
Due to the growing global population and inflating income levels, there is a considerable rise in the need for housing units, especially in the urban region. This represents one of the key factors strengthening the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing demand for commercial and retail spaces is positively influencing the demand for roofing materials around the world. Apart from this, governing agencies of several countries are investing in improving the infrastructure of schools, urban transport, and healthcare institutions. They are also renovating and redeveloping the existing infrastructure, which is impelling the growth of the market.
Furthermore, rising environmental concerns and increasing focus on sustainable buildings are resulting in the growing traction of green roofs across the globe. These roofs are covered with plants, have a longer lifespan and aid in enhancing the air quality and minimizing water runoff. Besides this, key market players are providing durable and easy-to-install roofing materials in varying grades and thicknesses, which is propelling the market growth.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/roofing-materials-market
Global Roofing Materials Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- Atlas Roofing Corporation (Hood Companies Inc.)
- Boral Roofing LLC (Boral Industries Inc.)
- Carlisle Companies Inc.
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Crown Building Products LLC
- CSR Limited
- Eagle Roofing
- GAF (Standard Industries Inc.)
- Johns Manville (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
- North American Roofing Services Inc
- Owens Corning
- TAMKO Building Products LLC
- Wienerberger AG.
Breakup by Product:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Concrete and Clay Tiles
- Metal Roofs
Breakup by Construction Type:
- New Construction
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Single-Use Bioprocessing Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/single-use-bioprocessing-market
- Set-Top Box Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/set-top-box-market
- Digital Oilfield Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/digital-oilfield-market
- Iris Recognition Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/iris-recognition-market
- Malaria Diagnostics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/malaria-diagnostics-market
- Ventricular Assist Devices Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ventricular-assist-devices-market
- Premium Messaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/premium-messaging-market
- Smart Office Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-office-market
- Polyglycerol Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/polyglycerol-market
- Bamboo Toothbrush Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bamboo-toothbrush-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800