The report provides comprehensive coverage of the RNA Transcriptomics market scenario for the current period and forecast timeline of 2020-2027. The RNA Transcriptomics market report contains an in-depth analysis of the historical, current, and projected revenues for every industry vertical, segment, end-use industries, applications, and regions.
The global RNA transcriptomics market size is expected to reach USD 12.46 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing application of RNA sequencing in drug discovery, rising investment in pharmaceutical research by governments and various private investors, and increasing demand for customized medicines.
RNA transcriptome analysis helps researchers to understand the distribution of genes and functional patterns of each gene present in an organism. This analysis assesses all elements of a transcript, such as non-coding RNAs, mRNAs, and microRNAs, to identify the transcriptional structure of genes and quantify each transcript’s changing behavior at the development stage. Transcriptomics has a variety of applications in diagnostics and disease analysis. Transcriptome analysis has been widely used to study heterogeneity of tumors, classify tumors into molecular subtypes, and examine treatment therapy and patient outcomes.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/610
Commonly applied transcriptome analysis methods are hybridization-based microarray, real-time PCR, NGS-based RNA-sequencing (RNA-seq) methods, RNA interference, and bioinformatics tools. Growing need to analyze a large number of genes to better understand gene-to-drug interactions is expected to increase the application of transcriptomic technologies in drug development and discovery applications.
The report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the RNA Transcriptomics market. The report further discusses in detail the market in international waters and the emerging trends in those regions. It also offers insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industrial scenario, and the latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the RNA Transcriptomics market landscape.
Key players operating in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., GenXPro GmbH, Fluidigm Corporation, CD Genomics, Sequentia Biotech SL, and Acobiom.
Some Key Findings from the Report:
- In October 2019, Ambry Genetics introduced a transcriptomic test +RNAinsight, which allows clinicians to simultaneously perform RNA and DNA testing and identify the risk of genetic mutations that may develop cancer.
- Reagents segment is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 14.0% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rising demand for high-quality reagents and growing research and development activities in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to continue to register the fastest CAGR throughout the forecast period, which can be attributed to rising number of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and increasing focus on drug development.
The report is an investigative study of the technological developments and product advancements, along with a regional analysis for each product and application offered in the market. The fundamental objective of the report is to give an insight into the workings of the RNA Transcriptomics industry. It provides an accurate and strategic outlook of the market with a thorough assessment of the segments and sub-segments of the market. It provides a panoramic view of the industry to offer a deeper understanding of the global industry.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global RNA transcriptomics market based on product, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- RNA Sequencing
- RNA Interference
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery
- Comparative Transcriptomics
- End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
Enquire for customization in Report https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/610
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
To know more about the report, click @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rna-transcriptomics-market
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report estimates the expected market size from 2020-2027
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the RNA Transcriptomics market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global RNA Transcriptomics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global RNA Transcriptomics Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for personalized medicine.
188.8.131.52. Rising applications of RNA sequencing.
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. lack of skilled professionals.
220.127.116.11. Expensive research process
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/610
Explore More Related Articles from Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs