2021 Analysis and Review: Radar & LiDAR Technology for Railways Application Market by Radar Technology – Radar Sensor Modules and Services for 2021 – 2031
The global Radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market is expected to grow at 9.6% CAGR between 2021 and 2031, projects ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI).
Radar & LiDAR technology is gaining traction in railway and transportation sector as a part of train protection and collision prevention system. Increasing demand for radar and LiDAR sensors in smart railway systems will inflate the market growth. Recent developments in technology used to control train traffic, track train routing and scheduling, and detect on-track pedestrian will support the radar & LiDAR technology for railways application growth.
Increasing government investment towards designing autonomous railway system especially in emerging economies and surge in demand for radar sensors will emerge as market drivers. Some of the leading companies are launching advanced LiDAR systems to offer higher resolution and improved accuracy. These attributes are considered extremely critical for tracking railway speed.
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13225
“Companies operating in the market are launching advanced solutions to improve rail collision prevention mechanism. Their efforts will elevate the market demand,” says the FMI analyst
- The global radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market is forecast to reach the valuation of US$ 4.98 Bn by the end of assessment period
- The U.S. radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market is anticipated to grow at 10.4% CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing government funding towards improving productivity will aid overall expansion.
- Rapid adoption of technology for producing digital railways system and increasing government initiatives towards developing high speed rail network will have positive influence on the U.K. radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market growth.
- China has been working extensively towards developing its railway infrastructure. With increasing research and development initiatives undertaken for digitization of railway system, impressive growth is on card for the China radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market.
- Integration of cloud based traffic planning solutions with railways and track management system will fuel the market growth during the upcoming years.
- Increasing demand for safe protection system, reliable scheduling and tracking of trains along with their positioning has perpetuated the radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market demand.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13225
According to the study by Future Market Insights, market leaders are employing various inorganic and organic marketing strategies to deepen their market penetration into emerging markets.
Growth strategies include new product development and product launches to strengthen their market position. They are also participating in strategic merger and acquisition to strengthen their footprint.
- A new LiDAR sensor was launched by Bosch in July 2020. The working of the sensor is to calculate the distance between target objects by illuminating them with laser light and measuring the reflected pulses. It is capable of detecting objects within 250m range and can recognize 24 objects simultaneously. It is incorporated in railways as a safety and monitoring system.
- PPC-10G (70/80 GHz), a wireless radio was inspected by ELVA-1in October 2020 for train-to-ground connectivity. The system is developed to solve the problem of providing high-speed trains with a broadband Internet connection on straight sections of the railway.
- Hupac Intermodal launched Train Radar, a device which provides real-time train running information in January 2020. It makes real-time tracking and accessing ETA information very comfortable. It gives fast and accurate information regarding the intermodal transport management.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are:
- Radarxense BV
- Radar Vision
- Earth Radar Pty Ltd
- Bosch Mobility Solutions
- Navtech Radar
- DEUTA-WERKE GmbH
- Hupac Intermodal
- BlackBerry Limited
- Leica Geosystems AG
- Trimble Inc.
- RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems GMBH
- SICK AG
- Quantum Spatial
- Velodyne Lidar
- Phoenix LiDAR Systems
- IDS GeoRadar (Hexagon)
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13225
More Insights on the Global Radar & LiDAR technology for railways application Market
- Radar Technology
- Speed Measurement Radar Sensors
- Distance Measurement Radar Sensors
- Integration & Installation Services
- Support Services
- Radar Sensor Modules
- LiDAR Technology
- Mobile LiDAR Scanners
- Aerial LiDAR Drones
- On-board LiDAR Sensors
- LiDAR Survey & Mapping Services
- Consulting Services
- Support Services
- LiDAR Processing & Mapping Software
- Railway Track Faults Detection
- Rail Collision
- Pedestrian Detection
- Train Tracking & Control
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the market radar & LiDAR technology for railways application expand through 2031?
- Which top manufacturing companies are leading the global radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market?
- What are the key drivers and trends that will stimulate the radar & LiDAR technology for railways application sales?
- What are the challenges that will affect the sales of radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on radar & LiDAR technology for railways application market?
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Technology Domain
Call Centre Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving call centre market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the radar market in general, the study monitors global radar sales in 20+ high-growth markets and address their end-user in particular.
Smart Parking Market: In its latest study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors that influence the demand for smart parking. The report covers global demand for smart parking in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global smart parking.
Premium A2P and P2A Messaging Market: The premium A2P and P2A messaging market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides deeper insights on the new trends while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Future Market Insights Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org