DelveInsight’s Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Insights Report offers a detailed analysis of disease, its causes, symptoms, diagnostics modalities, and treatment options. The report also offers comprehensive insights into Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market size, epidemiology, emerging therapies, market drivers, market barriers, ongoing clinical trials, key collaboration in the space, and key pharmaceutical companies actively pushing the growth of market size forward.
Some of the key highlights from the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Insights:
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is a rare disorder that affects around 15 to 50 persons per million in the United States and Europe.
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, among the 7MM, the United States accounted for the highest Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension prevalent population.
- PAH is classified based on underlying disease mechanisms. Among different subtypes of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Idiopathic PAH contributes the major patient share of PAH followed by CTD-PAH and Drug/Toxin Induced PAH. On the other hand, Heritable PAH and HIV-related PAH contribute the lowest patient share of PAH.
- Among the 7MM, the females have a high prevalence of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension as compared to males. Women between the ages of 30 and 60 years are found to be more affected by Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension as compared to other age groups.
- To provide effective therapeutics options, currently, some of the key companies such as United Therapeutics, Arena Pharmaceuticals, Altavant Sciences, Acceleron Pharma, Reata Pharmaceuticals, Complexa, Liquidia Technologies, PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, and several others are diligently involved in developing Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Therapies.
- Presently, the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Therapeutics Market is driven by the use of endothelin receptor antagonists, prostanoids, and phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Several of the therapies are in the various developmental stages which is expected to launch in the near future.
- In the coming years, key factors such as an increase in the prevalence of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, approval of the pipeline therapies, and the extensive research and development activities of the pharma companies are expected to drive the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market.
- Some of the key therapies in the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market include Aurora-GT, Ralinepag, RVT-1201, Sotatercept, Bardoxolone methyl, Inhaled dry powder treprostinil, PB1046 Injection, CXA-10, and others.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Landscape
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Overview
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) is a rare, chronic, and life-threatening condition. It is a progressive form of Pulmonary Hypertension that results in high blood pressure in the lungs. The disease progress with time and gets worse if remains untreated. Among various subtypes, the Idiopathic, heritable, and anorexigen-induced PAH make up 52.6% of all Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension cases.
The exact cause of PAH is unknown. Some of the factors such as age, gender, genetics, environment, family history, and lifestyle habits increase the risk for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. At present, some of the treatments options such as supportive therapy, pharmacological treatment, and Surgical Treatment are available in the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market that to improve the symptoms and slowing the rate of clinical deterioration.
For more insights into Disease, causes, and treatment, reach out @ Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Treatment Landscape
The Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2017-30 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Total prevalent patient population of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Gender-specific prevalence Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Sub-type specific prevalence of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Visit for more @ Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Epidemiological Insights
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
At present, the approved therapies in the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market aim to promote dilation of the pulmonary vessels to reduce pulmonary vascular resistance. These therapies are administered alone or in combination to improve and slow the progression of the disease. The therapeutics market lack treatment option that can directly address the underlying cellular proliferation which causes increased pulmonary arterial pressure.
In the coming years, the increase in the aging population, R&D activities of pharmaceutical companies, improvement in diagnostic imaging technologies, and the approval of the pipeline therapies are expected to drive the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Growth in a positive direction.
- Aurora-GT – United Therapeutics
- Ralinepag – Arena Pharmaceuticals
- RVT-1201 – Altavant Sciences
- Sotatercept – Acceleron Pharma
- CXA-10 – Complexa
- Bardoxolone methyl – Reata Pharmaceuticals
- Inhaled dry powder treprostinil – Liquidia Technologies
- PB1046 Injection – PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals
For more information, visit Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Analysis, Patient Pool, and Emerging Therapies
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Drivers
- Approval of the pipeline therapies
- Increase in the prevalence of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Extensive research and development activities
Scope of the Report
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Descriptive overview of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, covering causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight into Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Current and emerging therapies for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension market drivers and barriers
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What was the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Landscape Analysis
Table of Contents
|3||Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)|
|4||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Overview at a Glance|
|5||Executive Summary of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)|
|6||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Epidemiology and Market Methodology|
|7||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|8||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Patient Journey|
|9||Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices|
|10||Key Endpoints in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Clinical Trials|
|11||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Marketed Therapies|
|12||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Emerging Therapies|
|13||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH): 7 Major Market Analysis|
|15||Access and Reimbursement Overview of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)|
|18||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Drivers|
|19||Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market Barriers|
Learn more about the report offerings @ Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Outlook
Related Reports –
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Epidemiology Forecast
DelveInsight’s Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension – Epidemiology Forecast 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology of the disease in the 7MM (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Pipeline Insights
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Pipeline Insights, 2021 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market.
mRNA Vaccines and Therapeutics Market
DelveInsight’s ‘Global Messenger RNA (mRNA) based Vaccines and Therapeutics Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030’ report deliver an in-depth understanding of the mRNA-based Vaccines and Therapeutics, along with its historical and forecasted epidemiology and market trends in North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW (rest of the world).
Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN) Market
DelveInsight’s “Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight
DelveInsight’s, “Bevacizumab Biosimilar Insight, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 40+ companies and 40+ marketed and pipeline drugs in the Bevacizumab Biosimilars landscape. It covers the marketed and pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy Market
DelveInsight’s “Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Corneal Endothelial Dystrophy market size and shares analysis in the 7MM (i.e the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
Lennox Gastaut Syndrome Market
DelveInsight’ s “Lennox Gastaut Syndrome Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030” report provides a detailed overview of the disease and an in-depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology and the Lennox Gastaut Syndrome market size, share, trends, and forecast for the seven major markets (i.e. the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- JAK inhibitors Pipeline
- Diabetic Macular Edema Market Developments
- Implantable Cardiac Monitors Market Growth
- Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market
- Vagus Nerve Stimulator Market Share
- Wearable Technology Advantages and Disadvantages
- Age-Related Hearing Loss Devices Market
- Companies in FemTech Market
- Impact of Technology on People with Autism
- Common Eye Diseases and Treatments
- Key Companies in Insulin Delivery Devices Market
- Leading Medtech Companies
- Key Companies in the Presbyopia Market
- Spinal Stenosis Devices Market Share
- Bone Cancer Therapeutics Market
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market
- Pharma Companies in Skin Cancer Market
- Transcranial Stimulation Devices Market Growth
- Key Companies in the Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections Market
- Companies in Autoimmune Diseases Treatment Market
Get in touch with our Business executive for Competitive Intelligence Services
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Shruti Thakur email@example.com +91-9650213330
Shruti Thakur firstname.lastname@example.org +91-9650213330