The global precast concrete market size exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, The market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2021-2026, according to the latest report by IMARC Group.
Precast concrete is a form of concrete that is prepared, cast, and cured off-site in a controlled factory environment. It is made using reusable molds and employed as structural components in constructing wall panels, beams, columns, floors, pipes, staircase, and tunnels. It is more economical and practical than conventional in-situ concrete or steel frameworks. It also offers dimensional accuracy and develops unique and breakthrough construction of exceptional quality.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/precast-concrete-market/requestsample
The global precast concrete market is primarily driven by its increasing utilization to construct buildings, bridges, and stadiums. Precast concrete minimizes the threats and decreases the possibility of accidents and construction hazards as it is manufactured by industrial methods based on mass production, which helps to build a large number of infrastructures in a short amount of time and at a low cost. Besides this, governments of various countries are extensively investing in commercial and infrastructure development projects, propelling the market growth. In addition to this, the rising remodeling and renovation operations in non-residential spaces, rapid urbanization and the growing use of recycled and reused materials are expected to escalate the demand for precast concrete in the upcoming years.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
- Balfour Beatty plc
- Boral Limited
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Elementbau Osthessen GmbH & Co. ELO KG
- Forterra Inc.
- Gulf Precast Concrete Co LLC
- Holcim Group, Laing O’Rourke
- Olson Precast Company
- Spancrete Inc. (Wells Concrete)
- Tindall Corporation.
Ask Customization and Browse full report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/precast-concrete-market
The report has segmented the market based on type, product and end use.
Breakup by Type:
- Floors and Roofs
- Columns and Beams
- Stairs and Landing
Breakup by Product:
- Structural Building Components
- Architectural Building Components
- Transportation Products
- Water and Waste Handling Products
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Related Reports:
- Metal Foil Tapes Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/metal-foil-tapes-market
- Flame Retardants Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/flame-retardants-market
- Fire Fighting Chemicals Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/fire-fighting-chemicals-market
- Firefighting Foam Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/firefighting-foam-market
- India Fire Sprinklers Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-fire-sprinklers-market
- Polybutadiene Rubber Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/polybutadiene-rubber-market
- Industrial Catalyst Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-catalyst-market
- Industrial Gases Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-gases-market
- Chelating Agents Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/chelating-agents-market
- Saccharin Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/saccharin-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801 USA Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.imarcgroup.com Follow us on Twitter: @imarcglobal