The global Polyolefin Market will be worth USD 310.0 million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Over the recent past, there has been an increase in usage of eco-friendly polyolefins that cause lower emissions along with a minimum environmental degradation. This is because of the rising awareness of the consumers regarding protection of the environment, a rise in efforts to curb plastic waste disposal, and strict government laws.
The report is furnished with the latest updates about the current market scenario with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic. The report considers COVID-19 as a key contributor to the dynamically altered market scenario. The report also covers changing trends and market dynamics due to the pandemic and provides an accurate impact analysis of the crisis on the overall market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/168
Key Highlights From The Report.
- Dow Chemicals, a Michigan-based chemical corporation received the Edison award in April 2019 for its revolutionary discovery of polyolefin dispersion epoxy coating for Canvera metal. To minimize epoxy and bisphenol A, the coating improvises polyolefin dispersion.
- Pressure is mounting on the medical business to reduce its use of single-use plastics. Presently, the business is dependent on significant usage of PVC, a plastic variant which is harmful to the environment. However, new analysis indicates that polyolefin-based plastics helps to cut back on energy usage as well as emissions through combustion.
- Increasing investments have been witnessed by the residential sector in the recent past, which are followed by developments in the packaging market. These factors are likely to stimulate market growth over the coming years. If this continues, a steady rate of growth along with rise in sales of polyolefins can be predicted over the next few years. Competition is probably going to accentuate on a global scale in the polyolefins market within the next few years, as a result of implementation of stringent environmental norms. This is likely to make new opportunities for players within the market.
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the market through extensive profiling of the key competitors. The section on the competitive analysis covers product portfolio, company overview, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, revenue and gross profit margins, and market position. It also sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships occurring in the market.
Key Players Profiled in the Report are:
DuPont, The Dow Chemical Company, Bayer AG, LyondellBasell Industries, and BASF SE among others.
Polyolefin Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Polyolefin Market on the technology, application and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Thermoplastic Olefin
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Film and Sheet
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Profile Extrusion
The market is spread across several key geographical regions, and the report covers the regional analysis as well as the production, consumption, revenue, and market share in those regions for the forecast period of 2020-2027. The regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and Middle East and Africa.
Comprehensive Regional Analysis Covers the Following Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/168
Key Coverage of the Polyolefin Market:
- Insightful information regarding the global Polyolefin market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Polyolefin market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision-making process through the availability of the drivers and limitations
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Polyolefin Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Polyolefin Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing rate of industrialization and expansion of packaging industry
184.108.40.206. Rising demand of environment friendly adhesives
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Volatility in raw material price and complicated chemical routing
18.104.22.168. Time dependent failure of polyolefin at high load
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Automatic Weapons Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automatic-weapons-market
Continuous Fiber Composites Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/continuous-fiber-composites-market
Construction Sustainable Materials Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/construction-sustainable-materials-market
Photonic Crystals Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/photonic-crystals-market
Hunting and Shooting Ammunition Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hunting-and-shooting-ammunition-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756