Rising healthcare habits such as smoking, increasing disposable income, rise in awareness among public and increasing strategic initiatives such as product launch or collaboration are key factors contributing to high CAGR of pigmentation disorders market during the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 5.35 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.4% Market Trends– Rising demand for non-invasive treatment and increased desire for flawless skincare expected to boost the market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Pigmentation Disorders Treatment Market valued at USD 5.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 10.22 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 8.4%. Pigmentation is the skin disorder formed because of the exceeding levels of melanin, a pigment made by melanocytes. The oxidation of tyrosine, which is an amino acid, results in the production of melanin. Keratinocytes carry melanin; although it is harmless, it creates a dullness in the skin. It mostly happens to the face and can also affect the other parts of the body. When melanocytes are affected, the melanin production of the body fluctuates. This defect either darkens or lightens the skin. Higher production of melanin results in the darkening of the skin, whereas less production of melanin makes the skin lighter. Hyperpigmentation is mostly seen in the Caucasian population, and smoking has also contributed to the growth of the market, the market is even expected to grow even more in the coming years.
Topical therapy includes Hydroquinone as a first-line agent also with a retinoid for treatment melasma due to its highest rate in the white population, which comprises 55 to 60% of the world population. Hormonal changes, pregnancy, and birth control pills are responsible for the occurrence of melasma in 90% of women throughout the world. Treatments like laser therapy and skin grafting methods, physical therapy in the form of lesion removal, photo-therapy are the other treatments used in pigmentation disorders.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2629
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Various clinical studies are being carried out for example, in the year 2019 nationwide phase II clinical trial was coordinated by Tufts Medical Center in Boston, for a topical cream ruxolitinib which was found extremely effective in reversing the effects of vitiligo, and also had decreased the skin pigmentation for nearly half of the clinical trial participants
- Growing awareness regarding cosmeceutical and cosmetics products, such as in anti-aging, sun care, and hair care and beauty, is expected to boost up the growth potential in the coming future. Introducing natural and plant-based ingredients have played a crucial role in exceeding the demand for cosmeceutical products across the world, especially in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Microdermabrasion devises market is emerging due to its advances and also due to the effects obtained, factors such as financial stability, technological advancements, and are anticipated to stimulate the market in the forecast period.
- Microdermabrasion had resulted in wound healing and skin remodeling. As per the technique of coarse-grit hand piece that includes cytokeratin 16, gives optimal responses to injuries in the outer layer of the skin, it also contains antimicrobial peptides that fights infection; matrix metalloproteinase breaks down skin’s structural proteins and allows rebuilding for both collagen precursors and other substances that form the pathway to its production. This kind of treatment is generally beneficial for aging skin. These molecular changes were not seen in individuals who received microdermabrasion with the medium-grit hand piece
- On the basis of treatment type chemical peels used for pigmentation disorders is expected to reach 3.77 billion by 2026 and held largest share in the year 2018
- Acne vulgaris is expected to grow at a highest CAGR 8.9% in forecasted year. Rising smoking habits, sedentary lifestyle and worldwide rising popularity of fast food are expected to drive the market growth
- Melasma has been on the rise, especially in women due to contraceptives, pregnancy, UV rays, and treatment includes photo protective agents, skin lighters, antioxidants, exfoliates, and resurfacing procedures. First-line therapy includes photo protection and topical agents. Laser treatment is included in the second-line treatment.
Key companies operating in the market include:
Bayer AG (Germany), Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals (France), EpiPharm AG (Swizzerland), SkinCeuticals International(US), Galderma laboratories (US), VIVIERPHARMA(Canada), Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC (US)., La Roche-Posay, ALLERGAN (Dublin Ireland)
The report covers an extensive analysis of the key market players in the market along with their business overview, expansion plans, and strategies. The report also focuses on recent strategic alliances in the market including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, corporate and government deals, product launches, and brand promotions, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2629
The report aims to provide a better understanding of the market dynamics and the workings of the industry on a global level. To gain a deeper understanding of the industry, the global Pigmentation Disorders market is further segmented on the basis of key geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The report also offers a country-wise analysis to provide crucial insights into market size, market growth, market revenue growth, and economic growth in each region.
On basis of product types and application offered by the Pigmentation Disorders industry, the market is segmented into:
- Chemical Peels
- Topical Drugs
- Laser Therapy
- Skin Grafting
Disease Condition Outlook
- Acne Vulgaris
- Solar Lentigines
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
End Use Outlook
- Dermatology Centers
- Aesthetic Clinics
The regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pigmentation-disorders-market
Benefits of Pigmentation Disorders Market Report:
- Panoramic overview of the opportunities and risks in the Pigmentation Disorders sector
- Study of recent innovations and developments in the industry
- Comprehensive study of the growth pattern of the Pigmentation Disorders industry
- In-depth assessment of the competitive landscape of the key players of the Pigmentation Disorders industry
- Analysis of the Pigmentation Disorders market drivers, constraints, and opportunities
- Assessment of technological developments and latest trends of the industry
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2629
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Browse More Related Reports :
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com