The recent consequences of adverse climatic events in the key olive growing regions within the Mediterranean have taken a severe toll on olive production, thereby affecting volumetric output of olive oil.As the olive yield, supply, olive oil volumes, and overall prices prominently rely on a set of external factors including weather, Spain and Italy have had experienced skyrocketing olive oil prices in the recent years.
The Market Research Survey of Olive Oil by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand and growth. Sales Outlook of Olive Oil as per the Market Research Survey is fairly positive and expected to register higher market growth during forecast period. The market survey report also provides latest industry analysis on Olive Oil with key analysis of Olive Oil market drivers, trends, and influencing factors.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=107
According to the report published by Fact.MR, the global market for olive oil is expected to grow at moderate CAGR, raking revenues worth over US$ 11 Bn by the end of 2022. A few of the projections from Fact.MR’s report on the global olive oil market have been highlighted below to give you an understanding of the current as well as future growth opportunities –
- The processed segment dominates the olive oil market by product type and it is anticipated to remain so for the foreseeable future. With a revenue share approaching three fourth of the olive oil market, it wouldn’t be surprising if key players decided to focus their attention exclusively on this product type. Europe accounts for the largest regional contribution of approx. 1/3rd which works out to just over US$ 2.4 billion in 2022.
- The virgin segment of the olive oil market is much smaller than its processor brethren and it occupies the remaining portion of the olive oil market by product type. Along with Europe, major companies involved in the olive oil market could seek to target the APEJ region as it is just slightly smaller than Europe in terms of revenue contribution with a value almost touching US$ 700 million in 2017 itself.
- The food processor segment occupies a comparative niche in the olive oil market with a revenue share just approaching a quarter in terms of end user segment. A moderate CAGR for the period 2017-2022 means that this segment needs a customized approach to be truly successful in. Europe is on track to record the highest CAGR for the period which should help it be worth just under a billion dollars by end of 2022.
Key questions answered in Olive Oil Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Olive Oil Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Olive Oil segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Olive Oil Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Olive Oil Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here:- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=107
Competition Analysis: Global Olive Oil Market Report
The report provides a complete analysis of the global olive oil market landscape with an objective to help key competitors build prudent growth strategies to stand out from the competition. Some of the companies profiled in the olive oil market report include
- Associated British Foods (Ach)
- Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.
- The Adani Wilmar Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill Inc.
- Adams Group Inc.
- Bunge Limited.
Essential Takeaways from the Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Identification of Olive Oil Market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by market players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Olive Oil market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Key Olive Oil growth projections and highlights
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape of the Olive Oil Market, Buy Now:- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/107
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Olive Oil Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Olive Oil Market Survey and Dynamics
- Olive Oil Market Size & Demand
- Olive Oil Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Olive Oil Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Food and beverages Domain:
Low Fat Cream Cheese Nutrition Market – Cream cheese is a dairy product made from milk and cream with a very soft texture. Cream cheese usually contains over 52% saturated fats, which is not good for the body in excess amount.
Emulsifier Alternatives Market – According to FACT.MR’ most recent analysis, the emulsifier alternatives market will experience robust expansion in 2021, with global revenues increasing by a significant revenue year on year.
Low Fat Mayo Market – The rising number of the fast-food chain is driving the low fat mayo market across the globe. These fast-food chain with ready-to-eat food is influencing consumers to consume low fat mayo as it is prominently used as a side dish, or dip for flavor enhancement.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates