Market Size – USD 637.0 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.9%, Market Trends – The elevating use of Medium Chain Triglycerides in personal care & cosmetic products
The Global Medium Chain Triglycerides market is forecast to reach USD 1.07 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Fats that are derived by processing palm kernel and coconut oils may be referred to as Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs can be considered as a man-made fat. Its unique functional and metabolic properties are the result of its chemical structure that makes it a versatile ingredient in various food, flavor, and pharmaceutical applications. One of its major use is manufacturing MCT oil, which is a supplement made from these fats, which have a high concentration of MCTs. MCTs are considered to be highly beneficial in weight loss in various ways. In one study, it was stated that these manmade fat increases leptin and peptide YY. These two hormones increase feelings of fullness and minimize appetite
The key players dominating the industry are thoroughly assessed in the report along with their market and geographical reach and their production and manufacturing capacities. The report also offers key insights into the intense competitive scenario and offers strategic recommendations to established companies and new entrants to help them overcome barriers. It also focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and product launches and brand promotions among others.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2648
Key participants include E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Lonza Group Ltd, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Croda International PLC, Musim Mas Holdings, The Procter & Gamble Company, Wilmar International Limited, Acme-Hardesty Co. Inc., Sternchemie GmbH & Co Kg and Nutiva.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Medium Chain Triglycerides market held a market share of USD 637.0 Million in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.9% during the forecast period.
- In context to Source, the Palm segment is projected to witness a significant growth rate of 6.3% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 36.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Palm segment is attributed to the fact that palm kernel oil is a rich source of the man-made fat, which comprises nearly 54.0% of MCTs along with the affordability of this source results in growing preference of this source of MCTs.
- In regards to Application, the Personal care & cosmetics segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 7.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold, 10.5% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Personal care & cosmetics segment is attributed to the continuous growth of the personal care sector, various benefits of MCTs like antimicrobial & antiviral properties gets easily absorbed in the skin and smoothens the skin have resulted in the growing demand of the man-made fat in manufacturing personal care & cosmetic products.
- In regards to the region, Europe held 35.0% of the market in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The market share held by the region is attributed to the expanding healthcare & pharmaceutical industry, increasing geriatric population, and continuously increasing demand for dietary & health supplement products.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2648
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Medium Chain Triglycerides market according to Source, Grade, Fatty Acid Type, Form, Application, and Region:
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Grade
- Technical Grade
- Medical Grade
Fatty Acid Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Capric Acid
- Caprylic Acid
- Caproic Acid
- Lauric Acid
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Dietary & health supplements
- Personal care & cosmetics
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medium-chain-triglycerides-market
Objectives of the Medium Chain Triglycerides Market Report:
- Thorough research on growth patterns, sizes, leading players, and key segments of the market
- Key business priorities to provide insights to companies to formulate new business strategies
- The key highlights and recommendations provide comprehensive information about progressive industry trends to help companies plan their long term goals
- Detailed information on market trends, driving factors, restraining factors, product segmentation, and industry chain analysis, aiding the decision-making process
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370