According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ice Maker Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global market reached a value of US$ 4.6 Billion in 2021. An ice maker refers to a consumer appliance that is used for preparing ice cubes. It is widely equipped in refrigerators or industrial machines for producing ice on a large scale. It is usually integrated with a condenser, compressor, electric motor, evaporator, expansion valve and heating elements. Some of the popular ice maker variants available include portable and countertop, built-in and undercounter, modular and self-contained machines. Due to the easy availability of the product via offline and online organized retail channels, it is gaining widespread prominence among the masses.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ice-maker-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Ice Maker Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising demand for the product across the food and beverage (F&B) industry. This is supported by the escalating consumption of chilled non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages among the masses. Along with this, significant growth in the hospitality sector and the proliferation of pubs and bars, full-service restaurants and quick-service food joints have provided a boost to the sales of ice makers across the globe. Moreover, the widespread utilization of the product for storing organs, vaccines and medicines in the healthcare industry is acting as another growth-inducing factor. In line with this, the increasing adoption of ice makers across biotechnology and genetic engineering laboratories for storing biological samples is further contributing to the market growth. Additionally, multiple leading players are heavily investing in incorporating innovative features with ice makers, which is creating a positive market outlook. Other factors, including continual technological advancements in the manufacturing processes, the increasing number of diagnostic centers and laboratories, continual improvements in the healthcare infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 6.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 4.66% during 2022-2027.
Checkout Now: https://www.imarcgroup.com/checkout?id=933&method=1
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into ice cube maker, ice flake maker, ice nugget maker and others. Among these, ice cube maker accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the end-use sector, the market has been segmented into foodservice, retail, healthcare, residential and others. Currently, foodservice sector represents the leading market segment.
- On the basis of the regional insights, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa. Presently, North America holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.?Some of these players include Hoshizaki Corporation, The Manitowoc Company, Inc., Scotsman Industries, Inc., Whynter LLC, Ice-O-Matic (Mile High Equipment LLC), Himalyan Equipment Manufacturing Co. (HEMCO), MaxxIce (The Legacy Companies), NewAir, Zhejiang Litian Industrial Co. Ltd., Sunpentown (SPT) Inc., Changshu Lingke Electric Appliance Co. Ltd. and Cornelius, Inc.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ice-maker-market
Note: We are updating our reports, If you want the report with the latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) including industry trends, market size and Competitive landscape, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Related Reports by IMARC Group:
Saudi Arabia French Fries Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/saudi-arabia-french-fries-market
United States Swine Feed Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-swine-feed-market
Asia Pacific Swine Feed Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/asia-pacific-swine-feed-market
Rose Oil Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/rose-oil-market
Rice Bran Oil Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/rice-bran-oil-processing-plant
Carrageenan Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/carrageenan-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming Email: Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800