Growing demand for biopharmaceuticals, increasing biologics research, and rapid adoption of continuous manufacturing techniques are key factors driving market growth
Market Size – USD 313.4 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 13.8%, Market Trends – Increasing demand for bioprocessing products
The Global Hollow Fiber Filtration Market size is expected to reach USD 881.53 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 13.8%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing demand for biopharmaceuticals, increasing research and development activities for biologics, and rapid adoption of continuous manufacturing techniques across various industries are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Growing progress in bioprocessing, availability of skilled professionals, and increasing opportunities in biopharmaceutical sector are also expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Hollow fiber is the most widely used membrane in industrial applications, particularly in filtration. Hollow fibers have a membrane coated on the outside of a porous support. Hollow fiber bioreactors, which are largely used in medical industry, are made from cellulose and synthetic polymers. Hollow fiber membranes also have a very high packaging density due to its small strand diameters that allow specific filter configuration. Application has been increasing in various end-use industries and this is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. In addition, hollow fibers systems are small tubes that can be filled with drug solutions. The fiber wall is equipped with permeable membrane that is highly effective in controlled release of drugs and this is expected increase its adoption in pharmaceutical industry and drive market growth going ahead.
Hollow fibers are also efficient carriers of drugs owing to high surface area to volume ratio. Increasing R&D activities to develop novel drugs, biopharmaceuticals, and therapeutics are expected to boost adoption of hollow fiber membranes and this is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, stringent regulations concerned with safety and efficacy of drugs and biologics is expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a Free PDF Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4002
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Microfiltration segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market owing to increasing use of hollow fiber filters with microfiltration in various processes in biopharmaceutical sectors such as clarification, purification of cell broths, and separation of macromolecules, among others.
- Polymeric segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period, attributable to increasing use if polymeric hollow fiber filters in ultrafiltration and microfiltration.
- Perfusion segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing need for continuous cell perfusion systems to reduce operational and production costs and time.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period, attributable to increasing demand for biologics, rising drug discovery and development activities, and rapid adoption of continuous manufacturing techniques.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to fast-paced development of advanced products such as perfusion systems, growth of biopharmaceutical sector, and increasing adoption of advanced manufacturing technologies.
- Prominent companies in the market include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Repligen Corporation, GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Watersep Bioseparation Corporation, Toyobo Co., Ltd., Microdyn-Nadir GmbH, Cantel Medical Corporation, and Coorstek, Inc.
- In December 2020, Xiami launched the Xialolang Ultrafiltration Water Purifier equipped with ultrafiltration membrane instead of RO membrane. The ultrafiltration membrane uses a high-efficiency hollow fiber membrane as its core filter later which has a filtration accuracy of 0.1um.
To get this Report at a Discount, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4002
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global hollow fiber filtration market based on technique, material, application, end-use industry, and region:
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Reverse Osmosis
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Harvest & Clarification
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Browse the Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hollow-fiber-filtration-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Thank you for reading this report. For further details relating to different aspects of the report or customization of the content, feel free to contact us. To get detailed information of the entire global market, or information for any specific requirements, reach out to us and we will customize the report as per your needs.
Browse More Reports:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370