A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 43 pages, titled as ‘Health and Beauty Retailing in France – Sector Overview, Market Size and Forecast to 2025’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. Latest analysis highlights high growth emerging players and leaders by market share that are currently attracting exceptional attention. The identification of hot and emerging players is completed by profiling 50+ Industry players; some of the profiled players are E.Leclerc, Krys, Nocibe, Optic 2000, Carrefour Market, Intermarché Super, Carrefour Hypermarket, Giphar, Sephora, Marionnaud. The Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to see some stability post Q2,2020 and may grow further during forecast year 2021-2026
The research report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales, and the health and beauty market in France. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value, with category details in health and beauty sector. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The research report also reveals major retailers share in health and beauty sector with their price and market positioning in 2020.
The report uses data from GlobalData’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3153831-health-and-beauty-retailing-in-france-sector-overview-market
– The overall retail industry in France is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.3% between 2020 and 2025 to reach €532.1 billion .
– Health and beauty sector is valued at €33.6 billion in 2020 and it is expected to reach €39.3 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 3.2% over the period.
– Drug stores and health and beauty stores dominate the sector with 52.5% share in 2020
– Carrefour dominates the sector with a market shares of 6.8% in 2020
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a comprehensive view of the health and beauty market and forecasts to 2025
– Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast trends in health and beauty sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
– Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3153831-health-and-beauty-retailing-in-france-sector-overview-market
Table of Conten
Purchase Single User License of this report at USD1500@ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3153831
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager) HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ New Jersey USA – 08837 Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218 email@example.com Connect with us at LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter