The global handheld point of sale (POS) device market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to an increased usage of debit and credit cards for payment, growing e-commerce business models, and easy availability of POS devices.
Factors such as Internet connectivity, lack of awareness, and data safety & security concerns are expected to restrict the growth of the market.
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3278
The report segments the handheld point of sale (POS) device market on the basis of component, end user, and geography. On the basis of component, the market is divided into hardware and software.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into healthcare, retail, hospitality, BFSI, and others. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Ingenico Group, Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Datalogic S.p.A., First Data Corporation, Fujitsu, Honeywell International Inc., NCR Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Oracle, and Verifone have also been provided in this report.
1. This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global handheld point of sale (POS) device market.
2. In-depth analysis has been conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
3. The competitive landscape and value chain have been taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across geographies.
4. This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016-2023, which help identify prevailing market opportunities.
5. Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global handheld point of sale (POS) device market has been provided.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3278
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Lastly, this report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market.
1. Point of Sale Software Market
2. Mobile Point-Of-Sale Systems Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR launched its user-based online library of reports and company profiles, Avenue. An e-access library is accessible from any device, anywhere, and at any time for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, and researchers and students at universities. With reports on more than 60,000 niche markets with data comprising of 600,000 pages along with company profiles on more than 12,000 firms, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to clients’ requirements is complemented with analyst support and customization requests.