Engineered wood flooring is witnessing higher demand in the construction industry, owing to its various benefits. It offers high resistance against moisture owing to presence of additional layers wherein the grain is at 90 degree angle making it impossible for the wood to shrink or swell. In addition, on engineered flooring, different effects can be achieves via techniques such as sawing, planning, brushing and smoking.
The Market Research Survey by “Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider” highlights the key reasons behind increasing demand of Quarter Sawn Flooring. The Market Survey also examines the Global Quarter Sawn Flooring Sales for the forecast period 2021- 2031. The report examines the Quarter Sawn Flooring market key trends, growth opportunities and Quarter Sawn Flooring market size.
To get in-depth insights Request for Free Brochure here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=644&utm_source=icrowd&utm_medium=aayush
Increasing Demand for Wood Flooring, Especially in Developed Economies, to Significantly Contribute to the Sale of Quarter Sawn Flooring
Use of high quality wood for residential flooring has been observed in the developed economies such as US and Europe. Majority of people are opting for wood flooring for their row houses and apartments owing to its aesthetic appeal. For example, in Europe, the wood flooring sales increased by 1% in 2017 according to European Federation of the Parquet Industry. Wood flooring industry in this region witnessed a 1.6% growth in 2016. The slight decrease in this percentage is mainly due to a decline in purchases of wood flooring in Germany and in Switzerland. According to European Federation of the Parquet Industry, albeit this small decline, the wood flooring industry is expected to witness bright future in the coming years.
Key questions answered in Quarter Sawn Flooring Market Survey Report:
- What is the current scenario and key trends in Quarter Sawn Flooring Market?
- What are the key strategies companies are adopting to increase their consumer base?
- What are the key categories within the Quarter Sawn Flooring segments and their future potential?
- What are the major Quarter Sawn Flooring Market drivers and their expected impact during the short, medium, and long terms?
- What is the Quarter Sawn Flooring Market size and what are the opportunities for the key players?
Request Customized Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=644&utm_source=icrowd&utm_medium=aayush
Essential Takeaways from the this Market Report
- Comparison of prominent players operating in the market.
- Recent developments and key strategies adopted by key players.
- Study of the micro and macro-economic growth indicators.
- Impact of the various factors on the value chain.
- Evaluation of current Quarter Sawn Flooring market size, forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Current Insights influencing the scenario and key trends in Quarter Sawn Flooring market.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Quarter Sawn Flooring Market Drivers, Segments and Restraints.
- Quarter Sawn Flooring Market Survey and Dynamics
- Quarter Sawn Flooring Market Size & Demand
- Quarter Sawn Flooring Key Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Quarter Sawn Flooring Sales, Competition & Companies involved
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/19/2003442/0/en/Lead-Acid-Battery-Sales-Proliferate-in-Fast-Developing-Economies-AGM-Battery-to-Account-for-a-Third-of-Global-Demand-by-2029-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Industrial Goods Domain:
Drill Set Market – According to latest research study by Fact.MR, the global drill set market is anticipated to witness an impressive CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period.
Depyrogenation Oven Market – Depyrogenation is the process of reducing pyrogenic chemicals, such as bacterial endotoxin, by either removing or inactivating them.
Deburring Tool Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, deburring tool market is set to witness a noteworthy CAGR of more than 5.5% during the forecast year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583