According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mental Health Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global mental health market reached a value of US$ XX Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
Mental health refers to the state of well-being wherein an individual realizes and appreciates their abilities and can handle the stresses of life, work productively and fruitfully, and make positive contributions to their community. It involves subjective well-being, autonomy, self-efficacy, competence, intergenerational dependence, self-actualization of intellectual and emotional potential, etc. Mental health assists in expressing, recognizing, and modulating emotions, coping with adverse life events, empathizing with others, etc. Outpatient counseling, home-based treatment services, inpatient hospital treatment services, etc., are some of the common services available for mental health treatment.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/mental-health-market/requestsample
Global Mental Health Market Trends:
The escalating instances of depression, anxiety, substance abuse, suicides, etc., are some of the key factors driving the mental health market. In line with this, the inflating demand for hospital services on account of the growing patient pool requiring mental health treatments is further catalyzing the global market. Moreover, the increasing investments in digital and telecommunication solutions by government bodies and NGOs to promote self-care and mental health awareness are augmenting the global market. Besides this, the widespread adoption of behavioral health software as a means of reducing medication errors and paperwork, improving workflow efficiency, enhancing productivity, ensuring quick patient data access, minimizing healthcare costs, etc., is also bolstering the market growth. Furthermore, the elevating incidences of schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorder, etc., among the young population are anticipated to fuel the mental health market over the forecasted period.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mental-health-market
Global Mental Health Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Acadia Healthcare
- Ascension Seton
- Behavioral Health Network Inc.
- CareTech Holdings PLC
- North Range Behavioral Health
- Promises Behavioral Health
- Pyramid Healthcare
- Strategic Behavioral Health LLC
- Sevita (The MENTOR Network)
- Universal Health Services Inc.
Breakup by Disorder:
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depression and Anxiety
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Abuse Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Breakup by Service:
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Counselling
- Home-based Treatment Services
- Inpatient Hospital Treatment Services
Breakup by Age Group:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Downhole Tools Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/downhole-tools-market
- Gas Detection Equipment Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gas-detection-equipment-market
- Polyglycerol Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/polyglycerol-market
- Boiler Insurance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/boiler-insurance-market
- Blockchain Distributed Ledger Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/blockchain-distributed-ledger-market
- Car Subscription Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/car-subscription-market
- Radiopharmaceuticals Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/radiopharmaceuticals-market
- High Performance Alloys Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/high-performance-alloys-market
- Europe Hot Sauce Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-hot-sauce-market
- Marine Grease Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/marine-grease-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800