InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. has announced the release of a report on market research titled “Market for iPSCs Manufacturing Services Worldwide (By Application (Research Products, Toxicology Screening, Drug Development & Discovery, Cellular Therapy, Personalized Medicine, Stem Cell Banking, Disease Modeling, Emerging Applications), End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic Institutes, Research Laboratories & CROs, Cell & Tissue Banks, Hospitals & Surgical Centers, Other End Users))- Industry Analysis and Market Outlook for 2030” The Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market is estimated to be worth US$ 1009 Million in 2021 and US$ 2611.94 Million in 2030, with a promising CAGR of 11.5% between 2022 and 2030, according to the company’s most recent research.
Get a free demo copy of the report on the global market for iPSC manufacturing services at https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ipscs-manufacturing-services-market/1223
Induced pluripotent stem cells, or iPSCs, are recognized as appealing and promising cell sources for various applications, including drug development and regenerative medicine. iPSCs are not seen in nature since they are created in the laboratory by ectopic co-expression of specific pluripotency factors in somatic cells. These cells are both pluripotent and capable of self-renewal. They can differentiate into any of the more than 220 types of human cells. iPSCs are often utilized during the drug development process’s efficacy and safety testing phases. iPSC-derived products, such as hepatocytes, cardiomyocytes, islet cells, vascular endothelial cells, and neurons, are being examined to determine the causes of human-specific adverse events and toxicity testing during drug development. iPSC manufacturing service providers offer differentiation and reprogramming of iPSCs, characterization, modification, and release testing of iPSC banks, as well as cryopreservation and bank storage. In addition, they offer production, the design of analytical techniques, and process development for iPSC therapies.
The automated iPSC production process is anticipated to have the highest CAGR in the next years. The need for large-scale, repeatable, minimally variable stem cell and differentiated progeny development is increasing the demand for automated solutions. Several governments have initiated iPSC line collection initiatives to advance research on various disorders, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative diseases. Increasing quantities of corporate investment, government strategic funding, collaborations, and acquisitions will drive the market.
Nevertheless, the high price of treatments and the obscurity surrounding differentiated tissues may soon impede the growth of iPSCs. Moreover, new procedures and mass production techniques are always being developed, limiting growth during the forecast period. Several challenges prevent iPSC manufacturing service providers from expanding their businesses, including a lack of automated production equipment and the difficulty of modifying iPSC genes.
Due to the rapid pace of research into neuropathies, cardiac problems, and the creation of customized drugs, North America is predicted to lead the manufacturing services market over the forecast period, followed by Europe. Significant expenditures to date for developing iPSC production will also add to the expansion.
Significant market key companies are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Celogics Inc, Lonza Group AG, I Peace Inc., Axol Bioscience Ltd., Evotec SE, RoslinCT, FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc., Catalent, Inc, Takara Bio Inc, Ncardia, Cynata Therapeutics Limited, CCRM, Applied StemCell Inc. (ASC), Other Prominent Players
Important Market Developments
- In Apr 2022, Ncardia started a new company called CellisticTM so that it could use its knowledge of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) to make and sell cell treatments. This strategy builds on Ncardia’s current drug discovery solutions business and uses the company’s deep knowledge of iPSC differentiation and growth to meet the growing demand for iPSC cell therapy solutions, such as the creation of powerful manufacturing platforms that are tailored to each cell type.
- In September 2021, Fujifilm and Cynata made a deal to work together on a strategic partnership. Under this deal, Fujifilm will make Cynata’s therapeutic mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) products for commercial and clinical use.
- In August 2021, RheinCell Therapeutics was bought by Catalent. They hoped to speed up access to high-quality iPSC banks by giving integrated solutions for everything from making plasmid DNA to running clinical trials.
- In May 2021, BlueRock Therapeutics, FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, and Opsis Therapeutics joined forces to research and develop cell therapies for eye diseases. The companies will work together to find and improve commercial iPS cell therapies for eye conditions.
Are you curious about this most recent report? Get Report Information At https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ipscs-manufacturing-services-market/1223
Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by By Applications, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Disease Modelling
- Research Products
- Personalized Medicine
- Drug Development & Discovery
- Toxicology Screening
- Cellular Therapy
- Emerging Applications
- Stem Cell Banking
Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by End-User, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Cell & Tissue Banks
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Surgical Centres
- Academic institutes, Research Laboratories & CROs
- Other End Users
Global iPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Reasons to purchase this report https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-ipscs-manufacturing-services-market/1223
- Obtain a thorough overview of the IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market’s future prospects.
- to learn more about market trends and the industry outlook for IPSCs Manufacturing Services, read on.
- to evaluate the market dynamics for IPSC’s manufacturing services
- To get more about the size of the IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market (in US dollars) projection through 2030
- Significant acquisitions and investments in the IPSCs Manufacturing Services Market
To Learn More, Visit
What We Do:
Making strategic decisions is made possible for clients by the market research and consulting company InsightAce Analytic. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions help firms understand the need for competitive and market knowledge. By locating untapped markets, investigating innovative and competing technologies, dividing potential markets, and repositioning products, we assist customers in gaining a competitive edge. Our area of expertise is in providing timely and cost-effective syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis and critical industry insights.
+91 718 593 4405 InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Visit the website at insightaceanalytic.com.
Bit.ly/2tBXsgSF, LinkedIn, Follow Us
Subscribe to Our Facebook Page at bit.ly/2H9jnDZ