The global food glazing agents market is on a positive growth trajectory with a steady CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period (2020-2030), according to a market study by Future Market Insights (FMI). Factors predominantly fueling the growth are changing lifestyles, increasing safety issues, and growing awareness among consumers regarding ingredient sources on product labels, and subsequent inclination towards healthier foods.
However, the major regional markets being severely affected by COVID-19 is leading to widespread disruption of the supply chain, thereby hindering timely deliveries and production. Furthermore, the pandemic has changed consumer preferences and purchasing behavior with the essential goods being the priority among consumers.
For more insights into the Market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1611
“The halted operations, reduced demand and price fluctuations as a consequence of COVID-19, will collectively amount to a decline in revenue in the immediate future,” says the report.
- Carnauba wax ingredients segment is expected to hold the lion’s share, owing to the increasing demand among consumers for vegan and organic sources of food additives used in food products.
- Beeswax and lanolin ingredients are exhibiting growth at a higher rate than other ingredients, backed by increasing usage in end-use industries.
- Confectionery industry will account for the majority of market value owing to high usage of food glazing agents in the industry.
- Asia Pacific is exhibiting significant growth, and is expected to lead the global market by the end of the forecast period, on the back of factors such as booming food & beverage industry in emerging economies, and consumer preference towards healthy and nutritious diet. However, the COVID-19 could adversely affect the rapid growth.
- North America and Europe will collectively account for a remarkable share in global market value, on the back of higher purchasing power of consumers.
- South America represents a rising market owing to burgeoning exports of raw materials in countries such as Argentina and Brazil.
COVID -19: Impact Analysis@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/covid19/rep-gb-1611
Primary factors bolstering the growth of the food glazing agents market are consumer inclination towards texture and appearance of food products and growing demand for glazing agents from the food industry. However, the market will find it arduous to keep up with the projected growth if the pandemic prolongs.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
- Ingredient types covered: Stearic acid, beeswax, carnauba wax, candelilla wax, shellac, paraffin wax, and others
- Ingredient functions covered: Coating agents, surface-finishing agents, firming agents, film-formers, and others
- Applications covered: Bakery, confectionery, processed meat, poultry & fish, fruits & vegetables, functional foods, and others. T
- Regions covered: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Food Glazing Agent Market Key Players:
Food glazing agent market is a segment of food additive markets and major supplier are of food additives which manufactures food glazing agents on large scales. Few of the major players in food glazing agent markets are Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc., Kerry Ingredients Limited, Entemann’s Inc., Arla Foods, The Riverside Company, Masterol Foods, Wuhu Deli Foods Co., Ltd., Ningbo J&S Botanics Inc., AVATAR CORPORATION and Hainan Zhongxin Wanguo Chemical Co., Ltd among others.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1611
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Food Glazing Agent Market Segments
Food Glazing Agent Market Dynamics
Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2015
Food Glazing Agent Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
Supply & Demand Value Chain
Food Glazing Agent Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
Competition & Companies involved
Food Glazing Agent Market Drivers and Restraints
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Background
4. Global Food Glazing Agents Market Market Demand Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
5. Global Food Glazing Agents Market Market – Pricing Analysis
6. Global Food Glazing Agents Market Market Demand (Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
7. Global Food Glazing Agents Market Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Ingredient Type
8. Global Food Glazing Agents Market Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Application
9. Global Food Glazing Agents Market Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Ingredient Function
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Food, and Beverages Landscape:
Frozen Food Market: FMI’s report on the frozen food market provides insights on the market for 2021-2031. The study provides insights on restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Bubble Tea Market: An analysis on the bubble tea market with information on opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and strengths of market players.
Kombucha Market: Find insights on the kombucha market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Future Market Insights Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/