The global flow chemistry market size is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth driving factors include increasing applications of flow chemistry in the pharmaceutical industry and in chemical industries for a variety and increasing range of applications.
Over the last few decades, the field of flow chemistry has gotten a lot of attention. From drug discovery to processing, flow chemistry has been commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry. A number of new enabling technologies are making it more rational to run reactions in flow over batch techniques from a synthetic standpoint. Furthermore, highly automated flow synthesis systems have been developed with a wide variety of applications in the pharmaceutical industry, ranging from medicinal chemistry programme advancement to self-optimizing synthetic routes.
Flow chemistry has evolved significantly in recent years, from a simple laboratory technique to a multistep, complex method. One of the most popular applications of continuous flow technology is in the chemical industry. The molecular toolbox is being extended by new avenues of reaction chemistry. Machine intelligence and sustainable manufacturing are examples of next-generation engineering ideas that have become a reality, allowing for unprecedented interdisciplinary collaboration. Emerging trends and technological advances have produced growth opportunities for the flow chemistry market in academia and research. Traditional chemistry laboratories and scientific discovery infrastructure are said to be being revolutionised by flow chemistry. The groundwork for future industries such as continuous-flow biologics, biopharmaceuticals, and the introduction of the nanomaterials revolution is being laid now.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3938
Key market players include Am Technology, CEM Corporation, Milestone Srl, Biotage AB, Syrris Ltd., Vapourtec Ltd., ThalesNano Inc., Hel Group, Uniqsis Ltd., Chemtrix BV, Ehrfeld Mikrotechnik BTS, Future Chemistry Holding BV, Corning Incorporated, Cambridge Reactor Design Ltd., PDC Machines Inc., and Parr Instrument Company.
Some Key Highlights From The Report:
- Phlow Corp., headquartered in the United States, and the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) announced a strategic alliance in February 2021 aimed at increasing the supply of essential medicines for US patients. The collaboration will make it easier for Phlow to use flow chemistry and other continuous advanced manufacturing processes to produce the critical ingredients that allow end-to-end drug manufacturing in the United States.
- Plug flow reactors are well-suited to rapid reactions and large-scale processes, and their use in pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing is expected to grow.
- Microreactors are expected to rise at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to their widespread use in pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals.
- The pharmaceutical industry is expected to see the fastest growth in the use of flow chemistry for conducting reactions, continuous separations, and continuous crystallisation.
- During the forecast period, petrochemicals segment is projected to register a substantial revenue CAGR, owing to rising demand for high yield with low energy and material usage and high-cost savings.
- Due to high demand from many major end-use industries such as chemicals and petrochemicals, Europe is one of the fastest growing markets among other regional markets, and accounted for a revenue share of 22.6% in 2020.
- North America accounted for largest market share in 2020, attributed to large number of chemical manufacturers in countries in the region, and rapid technological advancements.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3938
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global flow chemistry market report on the basis of reactor, application, and region
Reactor Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Plug Flow Reactor
- Microwave System
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Academia & Research
Browse Complete Report “Flow Chemistry Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flow-chemistry-market
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the Flow Chemistry market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com