iCrowdNewswire Jan 7, 2021 7:02 PM ET
The growth of the market of fall protection equipment is driven by the increasing demand for fall protection in the construction industry
Market Size – USD 2.86 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.39%, Market Trends –utilization of fall protection equipment for industrial safety
The Fall Safety Equipment Market size is expected to rise from USD 2.86 billion in 2019 to USD 4.78 billion by 2027, during the forecast period, growing a CAGR of 6.39%. The key driving force in the market is the rising demand for labor protection.
Fall safety equipment is a kind of protective equipment used to protect employees from some kind of accidents while operating from heights in many industries. In preventing repeated stress injuries, fall safety equipment plays a significant role. The different fall security systems are the chest brace, full-body harness, safety nets, body belts, and suspension belts.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1391
The demand for fall prevention equipment is rising due to the increased concerns about overall safety at workplaces, the growing need for emergency services and the increasing fatality in labour-intensive industries.
The major players in the fall protection equipment market are Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), MSA Safety Inc. (U.S.), GF Protection Inc. (U.S.), SKYLOTEC GmbH (Germany), Kee Safety, Inc. (U.K.), Werner Co. (U.S.), W.W. Grainger, Inc. (U.S.), Total Access (U.K.), and FallTech (U.S.).
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The demand for fall safety equipment is expected to rise from USD 2.86 billion in 2019 to USD 4.78 billion by 2027, during the forecast period, growing a CAGR of 6.39%. The key driving force in the market is the rising demand for labor protection.
• The market is divided into hard goods, soft goods, access devices, rescue kits, and facilities on the basis of category. The access device sector is projected to exhibit the highest growth rate of 7.88% in the forecast duration due to the increased demand for protective equipment. Vessels, sewers, confined space and tripod items used in tanks, and other applications are included in access systems.
• The industry sector includes manufacturing, oil & gas, general industry, mining and transport. During the forecast period, the construction sector is expected to develop and thus create demand in the market. The growth of this segment is expected to be guided by mandatory legislation by governments of different countries around the globe related to the use of fall safety equipment to minimize the number of accidents during construction activities.
• The fall protection equipment market is segmented regionally as North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North America is forecast to dominate the market with the largest share of 40%.
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of category, industry, and region:
Category Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Hard goods
• Soft goods
• Access system
• Rescue kit
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Oil & Gas
• General Industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1391
Key Point Summary of the Fall Protection Equipment Market Report that will optimize your business activities:
1. This report studies the market scenario of the Fall Protection Equipment industry and helps the reader comprehend all aspects of the sector in terms of revenue and market share, along with the projected growth of the same in the forecast duration from 2019 to 2026.
2. This research study undertakes a large-scale assessment of the market dynamics and significant factors that influence the development of the Fall Protection Equipment market.
3. A comprehensive analysis of the major companies functioning in the industry will provide the clients with an exhaustive overview of the Fall Protection Equipment business.
4. It sheds light on the market segments with promising future growth in the forecast duration and focuses on the emerging sectors that are most suitable for high-quality investments in the industry.
5. This study acts as a critical tool for comprehending the market potential, drivers, challenges, current growth trends, growth opportunities, factors driving the development of the market, and prominent threats.
6. This report also comprises of the crucial aspects impacting the demand and supply dynamics of the Fall Protection Equipment sector.
Go through our meticulously drafted TOC, Tables, Statistics, Charts, and Company profiles@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fall-protection-equipment-market
In conclusion, the Fall Protection Equipment Market report is a reliable source for accessing the Market data that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report provides the principal locale, economic scenarios with the item value, benefit, supply, limit, generation, request, Market development rate, and figure and so on. Besides, the report presents a new task SWOT analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Keywords: Fall Protection Equipment Market, Fall Protection Equipment Industry, Fall Protection Equipment Market size, Fall Protection Equipment Market share, Fall Protection Equipment Market trend, Fall Protection Equipment Market forecast, Fall Protection Equipment Market growth, Fall Protection Equipment Market demand