Energy Efficient Devices Market
The global energy efficient devices market is expected to reach a market size of USD 1,771.70 Billion at a steady CAGR of 12.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady revenue growth can be attributed to increasing need to reduce carbon footprint and steady shift towards utilization of renewable energy resources. Increasing oil prices, fuel shortages, and growing national competition for global energy supplies are other key factors driving demand for energy efficient devices. Increasing adoption of home energy management systems and smart meters in residential and commercial buildings is also boosting growth of the energy efficient devices market.
The report offers a bird’s eye view of the Energy Efficient Devices market with regards to economic scenario, competitive landscape, production and demands, and consumption analysis. The report also offers a stringent analysis of the market drivers, restraints, limitations, challenges, growth prospects, and threats of the market. The report provides an extensive analysis of the market segmentation and expansion across key regions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/507
Key Highlights of Report
- In May 2020, Honeywell International Inc. announced the launch of an integrated set of solutions named Honeywell’s Healthy Buildings solutions to help building owners improve the health of their building environment. Honeywell’s Healthy Buildings solutions feature two packages – indoor air quality and another on safety and security. The Honeywell healthy buildings Air Quality package monitors, manages, and controls key parameters to create a healthier built environment, while still managing energy efficiency.
- Residential application segment accounted for largest revenue share of 48.0% in 2020. Government initiatives on green building guidelines or the Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC) are expected to drive adoption of energy efficient devices in residential buildings.
- Consumer electronics and appliances segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period. Rising need to reduce electricity consumption and costs, and to increase energy security has been driving rising adoption of energy efficient consumer electronics and appliances.
- Key players in the market include General Electric, Cree Inc., Aclara Technologies LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Honeywell International Inc., CG Power and Industrial Solutions, Osram Licht AG, Acuity Brands, Inc., Legrand, and Zumtobel Group.
Energy Efficient Devices Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global energy efficient devices market on the basis of applications, product type, and region:
- Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Commercial Application
- Residential Application
- Industrial Application
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Energy Efficient Devices
- Smart Lighting
- Smart Electric Meters
Regional Analysis of the Energy Efficient Devices Market:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/507
Focal Points of the Global Energy Efficient Devices Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Energy Efficient Devicesmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape: The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Energy Efficient Devices industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Energy Efficient Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Energy Efficient Devices Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing purchasing power of consumers
188.8.131.52. Increasing use of renewable sources of energy
184.108.40.206. Rising need to reduce electricity use and costs
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Lack of awareness among consumers
18.104.22.168. Higher initial costs
22.214.171.124. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Agricultural Films Market By Type (High-density Polyethylene, Linear Low-density Polyethylene, Ethylene-vinyl Acetate, Low-density Polyethylene, Reclaim), By Application (Geomembrane film, Silage film, Mulch film, Greenhouse covering), Forecasts to 2027
Ground Defense System Market By Application (Arms & Ammunition, Logistics & Transportation, Surveillance & Reconnaissance, Cyber Security, Explosive Ordinance Disposal, Intelligence & Data Warfare, Combat Simulation, Training & Health Monitoring), By End-User (Military, Defense Intelligence, Law Enforcement), By Component (Products, Services), Technology (Artificial Intelligence, 3D Printing, IoT, Wearable Devices), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Insulation Materials Market By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Application, Forecasts to 2027
Light Weapons Market By Type (Rifles & Machine Guns, Small Morters & Mobile Rocket Launchers, Grenades & Landmines Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Submarine Missiles, Light Anti-Tank Weapons), By End Users (Military, Law Enforcement), By Technology (Guided, Unguided), By Materials (Steel, Polymers) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Polyethylene Furanoate Market By Application (Bottles, Films, Fibers, Others), and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756