iCrowdNewswire Jan 8, 2021 1:00 AM ET
The growth of the market for DSP is driven by the increasing demand for optimizing and managing data exchange accounts through a single interface
Market Size – USD 8.53 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 25%, Market Trends –Utilization of DSP for advanced advertising processes
During the forecast period, the Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market is forecast to rise from USD 8.53 billion in 2019 to USD 87.88 billion by 2027, at a growth rate of 25%. The key driving factor for the market is the increasing demand for the optimization and management of data exchange accounts through a single interface.
Demand side platform (DSP) software enables digital advertisement market buyers to use a single interface to process various data exchange and ad exchange accounts. The primary role of these soft goods is to allow advertisers to serve their ad spending and increase their cost per action (eCPA) and cost per click performance (eCPC).
A large amount of inventory can be used by DSPs to identify an ad call with a customer an advertiser is trying to attract and usually used for retargeting.
To get a sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1387
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In the forecast period, the Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market is projected to rise from USD 8.53 billion in 2019 to USD 87.88 billion by 2027, with a growth rate of 25%. A key driving factor for the market is the increasing demand for the optimization and management of data exchange accounts through a single interface.
- The market is segmented into cloud and on-premise, depending on deployment. During the forecast period, cloud deployment is estimated to register the highest growth rate of 25%. Cloud implementation is cost-effective and reliable to use compared to on-site deployment. Thanks to its functionality, many manufacturers opt for cloud deployment.
- The industry is segmented as small business, middle business, and large companies, based on organization size. During the forecast period, large companies are anticipated to expand faster.
- Based on industry segmentation, the consumer goods, retail and restaurant segment is expected to dominate with the highest market share of 55% during the forecast period. Demand is growing due to the increased use of digital ads in the consumer goods, retail and restaurant sectors. In addition, the increasing buying power of customers is also driving the market growth.
- In five regions, namely North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America, the Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market is segmented. With the largest share of 35%, North America is expected to dominate the market.
- The major players in the Image intensifier unit market are DoubleClick (U.S.), Gravity4 (Hongkong), MediaMath (U.S.), Dataxu (U.S.), Rocket Fuel (U.S.), Choozle (U.S.), Rubicon Project (U.S.), IgnitionOne Platform (U.S.), Crite (France), Amobee DSP (U.S.)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/demand-side-platform-dsp-software-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of deployment, organization, industry, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Small size business
- Medium size business
- Large enterprises
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Consumer, Retail and Restaurants
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel and Transportation
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1387
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries or queries about customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report you get is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Keywords: Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Industry, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market size, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market share, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market trend, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market forecast, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market growth, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market 2020, Demand Side Platform (DSP) Software Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis Report, Top Industry Analysis