Connected agriculture backs different stake holders along the farming or agriculture value chain via mobile technology. This technology includes an array of equipment and sub-segments such as data, connectivity networks, voice and more. Emergence of connected agriculture has improved the access to financial solutions.
Download Sample Report@https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/796
Furthermore, access to affordable financial solutions can also be customized for agricultural purposes, with connected agriculture technology. Besides this, the technology enables business owners to establish a link between potential buyers, traders, sellers and more. Moreover, the capacity of connected agriculture to deliver relevant data to farmers, including weather forecasts, cutting edge farming methods, commodity rates, where conventional techniques of communication are restricted, have added to its growing popularity.
The connected agriculture market is segmented in terms of solution, application, services and geography. Major solutions offered by the vendors include bartering, trading and others. Besides this, the services offered include mobile information services, micro-lending services, micro- insurance services and others. In addition, the key applications covered in the report include smart irrigation and smart logistics.
The market is analyzed on the basis of four regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. List of companies discussed in the report includes SAP, Orange, Cisco, Microsoft, SAGE, Vodafone, Trimble Navigation and others.
- Comprehensive analysis of connected agriculture market penetration strategies and effective marketing channels forms an important part of the study.
- Exploratory function of the study digs deep into the major drivers, restraints and opportunities, shaping the future of the market.
- The market research report further highlights the technology developments and policy amendments influencing market growth.
- Comprehensive data on new markets, launches, collaborations, acquisitions and mergers etc. outline the potential of the market.
- SWOT analysis of the connected agriculture market brings to the table the weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats and also pin points how brands manage of stay competitive.
Enquiry before purchasing Report@https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/796
Highlights of the Report
Competitive landscape of the Connected Agriculture Market.
Revenue generated by each segment of the Connected Agriculture market by 2030.
Factors expected to drive and create new opportunities in the Connected Agriculture industry.
Strategies to gain sustainable growth of the market.
Region that would create lucrative business opportunities during the forecast period.
Top impacting factors of the Connected Agriculture market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a market research and business-consulting firm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers market research reports, business solutions, consulting services, and insights on markets across 11 industry verticals. Adopting extensive research methodologies, AMR is instrumental in helping its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market domains. We are equipped with skilled analysts and experts, and have a wide experience of working with many Fortune 500 companies and small & medium enterprises.