A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the Coconut water market offers global industry analysis for 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020–2030. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters of the Coconut water market, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
The coconut water market is driven by the changing preferences of consumers. According to Future Market Insights, evolving consumer tastes will enable growth in the market between 2020 and 2030.
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12177
Coconut Water Market Outlook & Key Findings
- Future Market Insights (FMI) forecasts positive growth for global coconut water market at a CAGR of 10.5% between 2020 and 2030
- Consumer preferences are shifting towards natural beverages hence big manufacturers are offering packaged coconut water drinks and beverages to gain traction
- Over 70% of coconut water accounts for original/ unflavored. Despite availability in various flavors, regular coconut water will remain consumer favorite, accounting for nearly one-fourth of the market, finds FMI
“The coconut water market, spearheaded by boomers and millennial demographics, is no longer complacent in antiquated practices. By embracing innovation, manufacturers are exploring an array of imaginative possibilities in producing coconut water while consumers are no longer tied to a few unbecoming options.” said a lead analyst at FMI
Coconut water, owing to its health benefits, is gaining traction in the food & beverage industry, leading to the market’s well-positioned growth.
- In 2020, H2 the pioneers of coconut water market in Australia decide to take the ‘better for you’ to new heights by launching the range of healthy beverages in the United States. The company is focusing to introduce its other products including H2coco Pure Pink Coconut Water to American consumers.
- In 2018, Coco-Cola Brazil launched Agua de Coco coconut water –juice blends in 200 ml carton variants of original coconut water, and flavored coconut water in mango, and passion fruit.
- In 2018, A Thai firm best known for its palm oil products is extending its functional beverage range with coconut water products containing beauty-boosting collagen and fatigue-fighting cordyceps.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12177
Companies operating in the global coconut water market are expected to go through a stagnant phase in the forecast years owing to the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak. This is expected to result in economic slowdown for the next 3-4 years.
FMI profiles some of the leading companies in the market. These include:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- All Market Inc.
- Goya Foods
- Nestlé S.A.
- Wichy Plantation Company (Pvt) Ltd.
- The Coconut Collaborative
- Holos Integra
- Malee Group PCL
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Breakfast Cereal
- Dairy Products
- Sauces and Salads
- Other Food Products
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tea & Coffee
- Other Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Animal Feed & Pet Food
The FMI study delves deep into the prevailing dynamics to offer interesting insights into the coconut water market. Some of these are:
- Conventional coconut water holds a share of 90.2% in the global coconut water market. Consumers are moving towards conventional coconut water owing to its various types of flavours options available in the market. Manufacturers are focusing on innovations and product launches to cater to the rising demand for coconut water.
- Europe holds the maximum share of 27% and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.3% followed by South Asia which holds the share of 23.9%. Furthermore, Europe has the highest percentage of coconut water producers followed by South Asia and North America. Key players in Europe and South Asia are pursuing the merger and acquisition strategy to extend their business to various other regions due to the increasing demand for confectionery and frozen food.
- The demand for coconut water is expected to rise as consumers increasingly focus on health and fitness. Coconut water shows the intra-trend of complexity and investment that modern populations are making.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12177
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
3. Key Market Trends
4. Market Background and Associated Industry
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
8. Global Coconut Water Market Analysis and Forecast 2015-2030
9. Global Coconut Water Market – Pricing Analysis
10. Global Coconut Water Market Demand (Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
11. Global Coconut Water Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2020-2030, By Nature
12. Global Coconut Water Market Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast 2019-2029, By Flavour
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Food, and Beverages Landscape:
Energy Drinks Market: Find insights on the energy drinks market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Frozen Food Market: FMI’s report on the frozen food market provides insights on the market for 2021-2031. The study provides insights on restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Bubble Tea Market: An analysis on the bubble tea market with information on opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and strengths of market players.
Future Market Insights Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com Website: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/