iCrowd Newswire – Oct 28, 2020
The global chronic pain treatment market is predicted to progress at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2030 and generate a revenue of $151.7 billion in 2030. The factors fueling the expansion of the market are the rising implementation of favorable policies by various governments, soaring geriatric population and the subsequent rise in the need for elderly care, and the growing incidence of chronic diseases across the world.
Request to view sample of this market research: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/chronic-pain-treatment-market/report-sample
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the governments of several countries have taken important measures such as imposing full or partial lockdowns for reducing the spread of the virus and the number of infected persons. This caused the shutting down of industries or in some cases, a significant reduction in the operational capacity of plants, which, in turn, disrupted the logistics and supply chains. Moreover, the industry has been experiencing a slump since the end of 2019. Because of these factors, the market is exhibiting a very slow growth rate in the current times.
The objective of this research includes;
- Major factors driving the chronic pain treatment market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the chronic pain treatment market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings
Globally, the chronic pain treatment market recorded the highest growth in North America during the past few years and this trend would continue in the forthcoming years as well. This would be a result of the growing geriatric population, the existence of several chronic pain management medicines and devices and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases in the region.
Pre-Purchase Inquiry at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=chronic-pain-treatment-market
Some of the major global chronic pain treatment market players are Sanofi S.A., Dickinson and Company, AstraZeneca plc, Eli Lilly and Company, Abbott Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Becton, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Pfizer Inc., and Novartis AG.
The research includes detailed analysis of;
Based on Product
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Neurostimulation devices
- Spinal cord stimulation (SCS) devices
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) devices
- Analgesic infusion pumps
- Ablation devices
- Radiofrequency ablation devices
- Cryoablation devices
- Neurostimulation devices
Based on Indication
- Neuropathic Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Chronic Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
Based on Application
Based on Distribution Channel
Based on End User
- Nursing Homes
- Research Centers & Universities
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plinth of market intelligence, P&S as an enterprising research and consulting company, believes in providing thorough landscape analyses on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness.