The global satellite Earth observation market is projected to reach $15.9 billion in terms of revenue by 2032 at a CAGR of 6.92%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Earth observation satellites are basically equipped with payloads that are used to capture data about the characteristics of Earth. The captured data is then processed and analyzed to extract information that can serve various types of applications and end-users.
Currently, many space agencies and commercial companies across the globe have been focusing on Earth observation missions.
The detailed study is a compilation of 109 Market Data Tables and 27 Figures spread through 210 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Satellite Earth Observation Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global satellite Earth observation market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 20 players (including OEMs and service providers) offering a holistic view of the global satellite Earth observation landscape.
- Imagery pricing analysis has also been covered in this report.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of satellite Earth observation at the region and country-level granularity by application and product segments.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nilopal Ojha, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “Technological advancement of multispectral and high-resolution sensors and cameras have enabled capturing high-quality images along with high spectral coverage which is expected to reach new heights. Furthermore, the growing demand for geospatial analytical services across multiple verticals such as agriculture, environmental monitoring, and oil and gas will drive business opportunities for the key players in the Earth observation market. Hence, the market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period 2022-2032.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Satellite Earth Observation Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected post undergoing in-depth interviews with experts and understanding details around companies such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and domestic and international presence in the satellite Earth observation market.
Some of the leading players currently in this market include companies such as Airbus S.A.S, BAE Systems, Ball Corporation, BlackSky Technologies, Capella Space, EarthDaily Analytics (UrtheCast), Geospatial Insight, HawkEye 360, ICEYE, Kongsberg Satellite Services (KSAT), L3 Harris Technologies, Maxar Technologies, RS Metrics, Satellogic, Spire Global, among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the futuristic trends in the satellite Earth observation market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast years 2022-2032?
- What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the global satellite Earth observation market?
- How is the satellite Earth observation market expected to grow during the forecast period 2022-2032?
- What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the global satellite Earth observation market?
- Which region is expected to lead the global satellite Earth observation market by 2032?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the satellite Earth observation market?
- What is the competitive scenario of the key players in the global satellite Earth observation market?
- What are the emerging technologies that the key companies are focusing on to increase their market share?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the companies that are influencing the growth of the market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch