The global clean label ingredients market is projected to reach $32.08 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 8.65%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Consumers have become highly educated about the detrimental effects of unnatural and processed foods and artificial ingredients, which is thereby driving the high demand for transparency. Clean label ingredients are the food industry’s response to increasing consumer demand for consumables without questionable ingredients such as aspartame, brominated vegetable oil, artificial dyes, and caramel color.
Clean label is proving to be an evolving concept that has shifted in its meaning and significance over the years.
The detailed study is a compilation of 166 market data tables and 26 figures spread through 200 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Clean Label Ingredients Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2026”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- Major regions associated with the clean label ingredients market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 25 players has been done to offer a holistic view of the global clean label ingredients market landscape.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Rakhi Tanwar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “The clean label ingredients market is the food industry’s response to consumers’ rising demand for consumables infused with clean and familiar ingredients and eliminating the artificial additives. Also, post the pandemic, consumers have restricted their purchase frequency of junk food and drinks and have opted for sustainable food products with clean labels and healthy attributes as well. Therefore, food and beverage manufacturers are emphasizing establishing a balance between fulfilling the high clean label requirements and retaining the visual appearance of food and drink products.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Clean Label Ingredients Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected based on the selective pool of players, primarily Tier-1 (holding 50-60% of the market), mid-segment players (comprising 30-40% share), and small and emerging companies (holding the balance 10-20% share).
This is based on various factors such as product portfolio, annual revenues, market penetration, research, and development initiatives, along with a domestic and international presence in the clean label ingredients industry.
These include companies such as Archier-Daniels-Midland Company, Beneo, Brisan Group, Cargill Incorporated, Chr Hasen A/S, Corbion, DuPont, Frutarom, Givaudan, Groupe Limagrain, Kerry Group, Campbell’s, Hain Celestial, Kellogg’s Company, Mondelez, Nestle, Organic India, Panera, Snyder’s of Hanover, SUJA LIFE, LLC, Tetra Pak, among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated global clean label ingredients market size in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2021-2026, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- What are the key trends, market drivers, and opportunities in the market pertaining to clean label ingredients?
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global clean label ingredients market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the clean label ingredients market based on an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- How is the competitive benchmarking of the key clean label ingredients companies in the food & beverage market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch