The premium market intelligence report published by BIS Research on the title Global Oncology Precision Medicine Market highlights that the market is projected to reach $128.9 billion by 2031. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 10.05% during the forecast period 2021-2031
The precision medicine concept is a systematic process aiming to achieve victory over a disease such as cancer. Cancer is the major focus of various precision medicine initiatives and precision oncology centers around matching the most accurate and precise treatment to each cancer patient on the basis of an individual’s matching genetic profile that could ultimately let them benefit from the treatment offered.
The detailed study is a compilation of 14 market data tables and 193 figures spread through 273 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Oncology Precision Medicine Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- information on the future perspective of the emerging as well as established players.
- offering go-to-market strategies for the different source type.
- diversifying the product portfolio based on risk and progression of application in oncology precision medicine.
- analyzing technological substitutes and comparing the specification of various ecosystems and applications.
- offering tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different consumers.
- assisting in exploring the newer application.
- analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario.
- understanding the involvement of government health organizations such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA).
- understanding the new trends in the precision oncology industry.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst – BIS Research, “North America is the leading contributor to the global oncology precision medicine market. It contributed approximately 35.30% to the global market value in 2020. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.73% during the forecast period 2021-2031 and will continue dominating the global market in 2031. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 11.53% during the forecast period 2021- 2031.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Oncology Precision Medicine Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 22 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc, Novartis AG, Myriad Genetics, OPKO Health, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Gilead Sciences, MDx Health, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, F-Hoffmann, La. Roche Ltd., BGI Group, Almac Group Ltd., Asuragen, Inc., and Prelude Therapeutics, AceTech, Biosplice Therapeutics, and Flatiron Health.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations track various products, trends, and applications that are changing the dynamics of the market. The recommendations by BIS Research also offer bespoke research services to help organizations meet their objectives.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global oncology precision medicine market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global oncology precision medicine market?
- How is each segment of the global oncology precision medicine market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what will be the expected revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for oncology precision medicine?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global oncology precision medicine market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2021-2031? Which oncology precision medicine workflow type has the most promising growth?
- What are the major ecosystems employed in the global oncology precision medicine market? Which is the dominating ecosystem?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global oncology precision medicine market, and what are their contributions? Also, what is the growth potential of each major oncology precision medicine manufacturer?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch