The increasing cases of hospital acquired infections, growing prevalence of viral diseases and booming bio-pharma industry and rising efforts towards the development of sophisticated bio decontamination devices are some growing factors for the market.
Market Size – USD 127.3 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.2%, Market Trends– growing pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries demand decontamination solutions for efficient products and are driving the market widely.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Bio Decontamination market was valued at USD 127.3 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 206.8 million by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 6.2%. Bio decontamination facilitates aces of symptomatic and therapeutic medicines to the patients exposed to biological microorganisms.
The bio decontamination is mainly useful in hospitals and laboratories for extreme sterility that will reduce infections. The increasing cases of hospital-acquired infections are expected to fuel market growth in the future. The increasing number of medical and biotechnological corporations will additionally drive the market positively. As the Cleanrooms, isolators, laboratory areas, and biosafety workspaces (microbiological safety cabinets) involve a level of cleanliness and microbial control (achieved through disinfection) corresponding to the expected use of the area. Furthermore, developing economies such as India and China provides the untapped potential to the market.
COVID-19 Impact: Bio-decontamination systems in hospitals and other amenities are being used substantially to disinfect infected surfaces and help prevent the dispersed of the Coronavirus. Corresponding to the World Health Organization’s interim guidance on laboratory biosafety, disinfection procedures for COVID-19 should include appropriate disinfectants with proven activity against enveloped viruses. The Korea Centre for Disease Control (KCDC) has BSL-2 and BSL-3 research laboratory with a total volume of 2500 m. To decontaminate the laboratories, four portables networked Cleamix vapor generators are used. Furthermore, during the bio-decontamination process, the HPP270 probes appeared that the H2O2 concentration was rising quite rapidly. With the amount of COVID-19 cases growing worldwide, market leaders such as Bioquell, an Ecolab solution, are offering a proven solution to help eradicate coronavirus in a range of healthcare, life sciences, and pharmaceutical conditions, including separation rooms and public spaces. With the advent of technology, the UK Administration Biosafety Group at the Centre for Emergency Preparedness and Response has laid down guidelines to curb the situation. As a reaction to the rapid COVID-19 spread, Delox is presenting the device to a hospital for the bio-decontamination of elements and spaces. The device, which utilizes dryVHP equipment, can bio-decontaminate insignificant items such as PPE, right all through to clinical areas such as biosafety cabinets, or isolators. These considerations are indicative of the fact that there are top prospects for bio-decontamination in the forthcoming period.
Leading companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Noxilizer, Inc., STERIS, Zhejiang Tailin Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Wenzhou Weike Biological Laboratory Equipment Co., Ltd., ClorDiSys Solutions Inc., Fedegari Autoclavi SpA, Howorth Air Technology Limited, TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc., Ecolab, Inc., and JCE Biotechnology
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2709
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In amidst of COVID, the FDA granted an emergency use authorization to STERIS Corporation for the STERIS V-PRO 1 Plus, maX and maX2 Low Temperature Sterilization Systems using the STERIS N95 Decontamination Cycle, which uses evaporated hydrogen peroxide.
- Companies are showcasing their products at international platforms in the bio decontamination market, to enhance their sales. For instance, in February 2020, Bioquell, an Ecolab solution, showcased their bio decontamination systems in Florida which included various features and were technologically advanced.
- Expansion is among key business strategy being adopted by existing industry players. For instance, in August 2019, Bioquell opened an art technology center at its headquarters in Pennsylvania, US. The new facility showcased a full range of high-performance bio decontamination systems and services.
- Furthermore, advent to more advanced technologies supports the market development. In 2019, Telstar promoted it innovative technology including ionHP+ bio-decontamination system which has proven to decrease cycle times, reduce process costs and increase time available for process in isolation technology systems, water and pure steam generation and sterilization processes.
- Investments in the field of bio-decontaminations is on surge, as market is reflecting promising growth. In line with this, in December 2019, Directa Plus which is a manufacturer of graphene nano-platelets based products, announced that they have been awarded a sum of 1 million USD to provide environmental decontamination services on the Trinity – 1X gas project in Block 30 offshore Romania.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2709
Dominant key players in the market are adopting various strategies like mergers and acquisition, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and product launches to gain a robust footing in the market. Growing demand for various medical products, increasing adoption of home-care settings, point-of-care diagnosis, high demand for vaccines and medication for controlling COVID-19 is expected to benefit the key companies throughout the forecast period.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bio-decontamination-market
Global Bio Decontamination Market Segmentation:
Type of test Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Urine Test for HCG
- Home Blood Test Kits for HCG
By Product and Services Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Pre and post construction needs
- Emergency response solution
- Daily decontamination of targeted pathogens
- outine decontamination of critical areas
- Chamber Decontamination Equipment
- Room Decontamination Equipment
- Biological Indicators
- Chemical Indicators
By Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Chamber Decontamination
- Room Decontamination
By Agent Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Nitrogen Dioxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Peracetic Acid
By Method Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- High Pressure
By End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Pharmaceutical Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
- Life Sciences & Biotechnology Research Organizations
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
The global Bio Decontamination market is broadly divided into 5 major regions, viz. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2709
Thank you reading our reading. Kindly note that we also offer customized report as per client’s requirement. Feel free to contact us to know more about the customization feature and get your customized report.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370