Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing Market
The global big data analytics in manufacturing market is expected to reach a market size of USD 11.03 Billion by 2028 and register a high revenue CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. A key driving factor includes increasing application of big data analytics in manufacturing industry for demand forecasting. Increasing demand for asset optimization solutions is expected to further fuel growth of the global big data analytics in manufacturing market growth during the forecast period. Rising adoption of automation in manufacturing industry is also expected to propel global big data analytics in manufacturing market growth.
The report offers a bird’s eye view of the Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing market with regards to economic scenario, competitive landscape, production and demands, and consumption analysis. The report also offers a stringent analysis of the market drivers, restraints, limitations, challenges, growth prospects, and threats of the market. The report provides an extensive analysis of the market segmentation and expansion across key regions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/495
Key Highlights of Report
- Increasing adoption of big data analytics software for production forecasting and business performance measurement is driving revenue growth of the solution segment currently, which is expected to register a significantly high CAGR of 33.2% over the forecast period.
- Increasing need to reduce the number of failures during production is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the predictive maintenance segment in the global big data analytics in manufacturing market during the forecast period.
- Key market participants include Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Alteryx Inc., Fair Isaac Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, and Angoss Software Corporation.
- In January 2021, Taos Mountain, Inc. was acquired by International Business Machines Corporation. Through this acquisition, IBM will enhance hybrid cloud consultancy expertise to help companies shift data and solutions online.
Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global big data analytics in manufacturing market on the basis of component, deployment, application, and region.
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Predictive Quality
- Predictive Maintenance
- Anomaly Detection
- Tool Life-cycle Optimization
- Computer Vision
- Supply Chain Management
- Production Forecasting
- Work Cell Optimization
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Regional Analysis of the Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing Market:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/495
Focal Points of the Global Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Big Data Analytics in Manufacturingmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape: The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Big Data Analytics in Manufacturing Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing application of big data analytics in manufacturing industry for demand forecasting.
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for solutions for asset optimization
18.104.22.168. Rising need for solution to reduce downtime
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for tools for faster integration of automation
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Data breach issue
188.8.131.52. The high cost of implementation
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Agricultural Films Market By Type (High-density Polyethylene, Linear Low-density Polyethylene, Ethylene-vinyl Acetate, Low-density Polyethylene, Reclaim), By Application (Geomembrane film, Silage film, Mulch film, Greenhouse covering), Forecasts to 2027
Ground Defense System Market By Application (Arms & Ammunition, Logistics & Transportation, Surveillance & Reconnaissance, Cyber Security, Explosive Ordinance Disposal, Intelligence & Data Warfare, Combat Simulation, Training & Health Monitoring), By End-User (Military, Defense Intelligence, Law Enforcement), By Component (Products, Services), Technology (Artificial Intelligence, 3D Printing, IoT, Wearable Devices), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Insulation Materials Market By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Application, Forecasts to 2027
Light Weapons Market By Type (Rifles & Machine Guns, Small Morters & Mobile Rocket Launchers, Grenades & Landmines Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Submarine Missiles, Light Anti-Tank Weapons), By End Users (Military, Law Enforcement), By Technology (Guided, Unguided), By Materials (Steel, Polymers) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Polyethylene Furanoate Market By Application (Bottles, Films, Fibers, Others), and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756