A surge in demand for recycled products is a significant factor driving the market demand.
The Battery Recycling report aims to impart a prospective outlook and draw an informative conclusion to assist the reader in making lucrative business decisions. The report is an all-inclusive document that covers the drivers, restraints, challenges, emerging trends, consumer patterns, pricing analysis, and market estimation.
The battery recycling market is witnessing rapid growth in demand as raw materials such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese used in the manufacturing of cathode of batteries are limited. In contrast, these materials are witnessing an escalating demand from the end-user verticals, including automotive & transportation, consumer electronics, and various other industries.
The global battery recycling market is expected to reach USD 24.57 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research.
We Have Recent Updates of Battery Recycling Market in Sample Copy@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/43
Tonality Pointer of the Report
- By type, lead-acid batteries dominated the market in 2019. These batteries are used by several end-users owing to the offering of advantages, including better corrosion & gassing resistance, overcharging, and self-discharge protection, as well as cost and energy efficiency.
- By processing state, the extraction of materials held a substantial market size in 2019. The existing recycling rate of batteries very much depends on the type and usage of batteries, along with the availability of technologies for raw material extraction.
- By application, consumer electronics contributed to the second-largest market share in 2019. Growing demand for laptops, UPS, and smart devices, among other consumer electronics devices that require batteries for operation and or portability, is driving the demand for battery recycling.
- Key participants include Ecobat Logistics, East Penn Manufacturing Company Inc., Gopher Resource LLC, Retriev Technoloies Inc., Battery Solutions Inc., RSR Corporation, Glencore International AG, Fortum Oyj, Call2Recycle Inc., and Doe Run Company, among others.
The dissolution of the Battery Recycling market is done on the basis of product types, application spectrum, and the key regions of the Battery Recycling market. Along with this, the report also provides extensive coverage of the key companies and their strategic schemes to gain a substantial market position.
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Battery Recycling Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Extraction of Materials
- Reuse, Repackaging, & Second Life
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
Quick Buy- Battery Recycling Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/43
The Battery Recycling market in the North America held the second-largest market share in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 4.8% in the forecast period. The high demand in the region is due to the growing adoption of electric vehicles, especially in the US. The environmental concern among the governments about the health hazards of the lithium-ion battery is considerably propelling the battery recycling market.
The report offers an exhaustive overview of the global Battery Recycling market scenario pertaining to market value, volume, production and consumption rates, and market segmentation based on types, regions, and applications.
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/43
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players of the Battery Recycling industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of the Battery Recycling market?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Battery Recycling Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Battery Recycling Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Surging demand for recycled products
22.214.171.124. Growing demand for energy storage
126.96.36.199. Growth of the automotive industry
188.8.131.52. Strict regulatory norms
184.108.40.206. Concern pertaining to depletion of rare elements
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Concerns associated with disposal of batteries
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Battery Recycling Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Conclusion Of the Report:
To conclude everything stated above, the report offers a panoramic view of the Battery Recycling market in both the global and regional markets, supported by key statistical data and industry-verified facts. It offers a thorough examination of the size, share, and market volume of the Battery Recycling industry to forecast the same evaluations until 2028. It also studies and analyzes the different growth prospects and opportunities, along with threats that the players might face in the Global Battery Recycling Market.
Read more about Battery Recycling industry@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/battery-recycling-market
Related Report of Battery Recycling market by Emergen Research
Solid Waste Management Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solid-waste-management-market
Wind Energy Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wind-energy-market
Sports Guns Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wind-energy-market
Microgrid Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wind-energy-market
Arms Ammunition Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/arms-ammunition-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756