IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Baby Apparel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios.
The global baby apparel market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.56% during 2022-2027. Baby apparel refers to clothing specially designed for infants and toddlers. These clothes are highly comfortable, convenient, and safe for the infant and are generally made of cotton, wool, and silk. Parents buy clothes that provide comfort to the child and improve the adaptability of the latter around their surroundings. The baby apparel market is growing significantly due to innovations in new styles, segments, variations, and advanced technology.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/baby-apparel-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by product, material, distribution channel, application and end user.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Baby Apparel Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The global market is majorly driven by increasing birth rates. In line with this, rising social media influence and changing fashion trends are significantly contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, bio-sensor-based baby apparel is gaining traction in the market, owing to its ability to quickly detect various activities of the infant, thus catalyzing the market growth. Apart from this, easy access to apparel and accessories, coupled with the infrastructural development of retail stores, is propelling the market growth. Moreover, the increasing number of working women has increased their purchasing power, which has resulted in greater demand for designer clothes for toddlers. Additionally, the rising trend of baby photoshoots is providing a boost to the market growth.
Key Players Included in Global Baby Apparel Market Research Report:
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- Carter’s Inc.
- Cotton On Group
- Gianni Versace S.r.l
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- Industria de Diseño Textil S.A.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation
- The Children’s Place Inc. and Truworths.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/baby-apparel-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product:
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by Application:
- 0-12 Months
- 12-24 Months
- 2-3 Years
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Baby Apparel Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Baby Apparel Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Browse More Reports by IMARC Group:
- Home Fragrance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/home-fragrance-market
- E-Commerce Logistics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/e-commerce-logistics-market
- Electric Cargo Bike Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-cargo-bike-market
- Automotive Blockchain Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-blockchain-market
- Revenue Cycle Management Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/revenue-cycle-management-market
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800