The global automotive head-up display market is expected to reach USD 9,881.1 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market for automotive head-up display (HUD) is experiencing high demand attributed to factors such as rising incidences of road accidents, growing cognizance about vehicle and passenger safety, rising demand for autonomous vehicles, growing demand for advanced 3D AR head-up display, and growing investment on luxury cars, among others.
Head-up displays (HUDs) are a significant innovation in the ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems) industry. An automotive head-up display is beneficial in maintaining the driver’s attention on the road, safely conveying speed, warning signals comprising obstacle detection, intersection collision warning, lane departure warning, lane change assistance, road departure warning, rollover warning, rear impact warning, and forward-collision warning, and other critical automotive and navigation information directly on the windshield in the line of sight of the driver. For instance, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) and researchers from the University of Cambridge are collaborating to develop an innovative 3D head-up display with the ability to project real-time safety information and cautions directly in driver’s front while driving.
Increased investment and funding in the research and development of head-up display technology is a significant factor in driving the market growth. In 2018, WayRay, a firm engaged in the development of holographic AR (augmented reality) technology and hardware, implemented in automotive head-up displays to project information into the field of vision of the driver, has raised a funding of USD 80.0 million, a Series C spearheaded by Porsche, along with Hyundai Motor. Besides, prior investors Alibaba Group and JVCKENWOOD, and numerous sovereign wealth funds participate in the funding process.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3609
The COVID-19 pandemic has a substantial influence automotive industry, which, in turn, has led to reduced demand for automotive head-up displays. Demand for the product is suffering severe shocks as worldwide supply chains are upset, and the competitive order of manufacturers/producers has witnessed a change. The shortage of demand has fast-tracked the global automotive head-up display sector into an oversupply situation. Movement restrictions appear to be a direct and immediate effect, and once the compulsory social distancing ends, it is expected things would get back to normal conditions.
The key questions answered in the report:
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key vendors in the market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the market?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Automotive Head-Up Display Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Head-Up Display Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Rising incidences of road accidents
184.108.40.206. Growing cognizance about vehicle and passenger safety
220.127.116.11. Rising demand for autonomous vehicles
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for advanced 3D AR head-up display
22.214.171.124. Growing investment on luxury cars
126.96.36.199. Stringent government regulation
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Requirement of a larger space for installing head-up display
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-head-up-display-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Conventional head-up display (HUD) for automotive dominated the market in 2019, owing to rising deployment by the OEMs, reduced price of installation compared to AR HUD, and a growing emphasis on the safety of the passengers and automotive.
- Combiner head-up display for automotive is likely to grow at a faster rate in the forecast period, as the Combiner product type is smaller in size and considerably more cost-effective as compared to the windshield.
- OEMs held a larger market share in 2019 attributed to growing investment by automotive OEMs in luxury vehicles and the development of advanced head-up displays and engaging in strategic alliances like partnerships and collaborations.
- Europe, in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest market share in 2019, owing to the growing need to comply with safety standards to mitigate the risk of accidents during collisions. Moreover, rising awareness to improve automotive safety and growing investment in the R&D to deliver an innovative solution to road safety are causative of the growth of the market in the region.
- Key participants include Continental AG, Elbit Systems, YAZAKI Corporation, Thales Group, BAE Systems, Denso Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Robert Bosch LLC, Panasonic, and Rockwell Collins, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3609
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global automotive head-up display market on the basis of product type, technology, vehicle type, sales channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Windshield Head-Up Display
- Combiner Head-UP Display
Technology Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Conventional Head-Up Display
- Augmented Reality Head-Up Display
Vehicle Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Sales Channel Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3609
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370