The Automated parking system (APS) market was valued at USD 1.21 billion in 2018 and is projected to witness a growth of 12.4% of CAGR during the forecast period (from 2018 – 2026). The major drivers of the growths are – Increasing number of vehicles, lesser land for parking, growing demand for green & sustainable parking solutions, strong demand for consumer comfort and convenience, increasing demand for high-rise building, and smart cities initiatives from the government.
The research study comprises of vital information focusing on major market trends and estimated revenue growth rate. Additionally, the report highlights the market competition including the portfolios and strategic alliances and endeavors of the key competitors. It focuses on the mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and agreements, among others. The report also offers key insights about top companies in the market along with their company overview, business expansion plans, financial standing, production and manufacturing capacity, and global position.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2333
Many companies like Wohr (Germany), Klaus Multi Parking (Germany), CityLift (the US), Westfalia (Germany), Robotic Parking Systems Inc. (the US), Unitronics (Israel), Kyline Parking AG (Switzerland), Dayang Parking Co ltd (China) Automotion Parking Systems and other are operating in the automated parking system marketplace
The report provides comprehensive details about the market with respect to overall revenue, sales and consumption, pricing trends, gross margins, growth rate, and market size. The report also provides an extensive analysis of key regions where the market has established its presence. The report covers major geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. A country-wise analysis is also included to offer better insights into regional spread of the Automated Parking System (APS) market.
Automated Parking System (APS) by Automation Level (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automated Parking System (APS) by Structure (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Rail Guided Cart (RGC)
Automated Parking System (APS) by Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Lift and Slide Parking
Request a discount on the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2333
Automated Parking System (APS) by Design (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automated Parking System (APS) by System (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Parking Guidance System
Automated Parking System (APS) by Platform (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automated Parking System (APS) by End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Automated Parking System (APS) by Parking Level (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Less than Level 5
Level 5 – Level 10
More than Level 10.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Analysis of key drivers, opportunities, constraints, limitations, threats, and growth prospects
- Detailed estimation at regional and global scale including assessment of prominent manufacturers, sales, production and consumption, and import/export dynamics
- In-depth assessment of key market players along with their company overview, financial standing, product portfolio, gross profit, manufacturing and production capacity, price analysis, and business expansion plans
- Comprehensive assessment of recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, collaborations, agreements, product launches, and brand promotions
- Complete forecast up to 8 years for key mentioned segments
- Crucial insights into market size, market share, and revenue growth by assessment of key factors influencing market growth
- SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis also covered in the report
Request a customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2333
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com News: www.reportsanddata.com/market-news
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com