Technological advancements in anti-snoring devices, growth in cigarette and alcohol consumption, rise in geriatric and obese population, and increase in awareness in developed countries about the ill effects of snoring and benefits of associated treatments drive the market. However, high cost of custom-made oral devices, and poor efficacy and lack of scientific validation of the anti-snoring devices currently available in the market restrain this growth. The growth opportunities in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA, and presence of a large untreated population base are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The major companies profiled in the report include Sleeping Well, LLC, Apnea Sciences Corporation, Somnomed Ltd., Airway Management Inc., Theravent, Inc., Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh, GlaxoSmithKline plc, and others.
The report segments the market based on product and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into oral appliances, nasal devices, position control devices, chin straps, tongue-stabilizing devices, and expiratory positive airway pressure (EPAP) therapy devices. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand the various types of nanomedicines used for treatment of chronic disorders.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of the global market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.