The cryptocurrency market has gained significant traction over the past year. Investors are rushing in to buy bitcoin with credit card in fear of missing out on this incredible opportunity.
And with the current BTC price, you can’t blame them. Since January this year, the value of one bitcoin has all but tripled, bringing incredible profits for everyone in possession of this asset.
However, with the current financial crisis, many of us don’t have any cash to spare on investments. People are already struggling to make ends meet. Buying essentials such as food and providing shelter for their families is their only worry at the moment.
So how do you earn Bitcoin without fronting a lot of cash? Is it really possible or just some myth or scam?
Fortunately, we have the solution for you. In this article, we explore some of the most lucrative and achievable methods of earning Bitcoin with no initial investment.
Earn bitcoin as an extra income
Whether you have a job or are unemployed, nothing should be stopping you from making some extra income.
And due to the COVID19 crisis, many companies have adapted their companies to offer remote job positions. This trend has opened job opportunities for everyone, their geographical situation notwithstanding.
Furthermore, many of these companies choose to pay remote workers with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
If you are interested, here are some website that offers freelancing jobs where companies offer bitcoin for services provided:
- BitGigs – on this website, you can look for vacancies, but also post a skill offering and wait for an employer to contact you.
- Jobs4Bitcoins – this subreddit is a great source of job postings for freelancers like graphic designers, developers, or copywriters.
- CryptoJobs – this job board is great for anyone interested in the blockchain industry. High-profile blockchain companies frequently post jobs here, so make sure to check this one out.
Earn Bitcoin through affiliate programs
If you have a good network of friends and colleagues, affiliate programs are an easy way to earn bitcoin without any initial investment. Furthermore, if you are running a blog, you can insert referral links in your posts and try to get people to sign up for services using your affiliate link.
Below are some of the best affiliate programs in the industry:
- Binance – Binance is the most popular crypto exchange in the world. The referral bonuses payout in bitcoin and you will earn up to 40% of the commissions of your referral’s trades.
- Ledger – Ledger produces some of the safest and most popular hardware wallets on the market. You will get 10% net gains every time a customer buys anything from their website using your affiliate link.
- Coinbase – the largest crypto exchange in the US also has an affiliate program. You get up to 50% of the fees paid by your referrals.
For a more complete list of crypto affiliate programs, consult this article.
Earn bounties for promoting projects
Bounties have been a popular method for earning Bitcoin since the early days of cryptocurrencies. These consist of completing simple marketing tasks for different crypto projects such as posting on social media, sharing their Twitter account, or promoting their platform on your blog.
The best source for these bounties is the original Bitcoin forum, BitcoinTalk.
Playing blockchain games
Blockchain gaming is becoming more and more mainstream. And there are many popular games out there that can help you earn some bitcoin just by playing them!
Below are the best games available at the moment that will allow you to earn NFTs or crypto that you can later exchange for Bitcoin
- Gods Unchained – is a card-collecting and PVP battle game similar to Magic the Gathering, where each card is an You can win cards by simply playing and sell them for bitcoin afterward.
- Axie Infinity – is a collectors game where players collect and breed monsters as NFTs. They can be later sold for cryptocurrencies. Players can also earn two real cryptocurrencies by playing – AXS and SLP.
- The Sandbox – this content-creation-oriented game allows users to create game assets and then sell them for crypto.
What about mining?
Mining in 2021 without prior investment is unfortunately out of the picture. To mine bitcoin efficiently, you will need to purchase equipment that costs multiple thousands of dollars. Most cloud mining platforms are scams or aren’t worth the effort, and we definitely don’t recommend using them.
Cryptocurrency is rapidly gaining mass adoption and its popularity has exploded, bringing the current price of Bitcoin to new highs. Luckily, there are still a few legitimate ways to earn BTC without investing a single dollar. There’s no need to worry if you can’t spare any cash on bitcoin right now. Just pick one of the methods on our list and start earning today.